Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Barlow

I loved the hygenists at Dr. Barlowe's office. The staff that greeted were o.k., but one person that does billing argued with me about giving a 15.00 referral fee that was just "missed". She is not nice or friendly when she is watching over money for Dr. Barlow. I have referred both sons & a friend along with her granddaughter & had to plead for the referral fee. I never got credit for either son that he gained as patients. I had a crown done there & always seem to have to go back several times to get it right...it still was sensitive to hot & cold...so decidef that I didn't need to be treated rudely by staff...addressed it with Barlow & he acted like he believed his rude staff person before me. ..after all...she protects his money. My friend said the bill was very high from Barlowes office & he has even told me that pehp does not pay him enough...that is not what a professional should be telling his patient. Then...why doesnt he drop pehp...probsbly because its a bulk of his business.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Barlow is a great dentist. He is concerned about his patients, explains everything so one can understand what's happening, gives advice, but let's me make my own decision. I can always recommend him to anybody. Thanks!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Every experience I have here is fantastic! The office, staff, and dentist are all amazing!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I'm terrified to get any dental work done because of past experiences, but with Dr. Barlow I know I have nothing to worry about, he does such a fantastic job. Thank you for that.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I was there to get a new upper partial because I lost the previous one and get the bottom one adjusted. I had virtually no waiting time and Dr. Barlow was very receptive to my concerns.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

One benefit of a smaller practice is a relaxing and tranquil dental experience and the opportunity to get to know the entire staff. Never wait more than 5 minutes and the upscale dental chairs are so comfortable!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Thanks to Dr. Barlow I don't feel afraid to go to my dentist appointments anymore. He and his team truly cares about my health and always recommend the best treatment for my individual needs.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Barlow for a couple years now and my teeth are much cleaner, and healthier. It has been a pleasure to deal with Dr. Barlow and staff. I highly recommend Dr. Barlow and am happy with all the work he's done for myself and my wife.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

My bottom denture required repair/replacement. I'm a procrastinator so I had to act immediately. I looked online and found Dr. Barlow was just blocks away. We met and discussed the options which made my decision easy. Dr. Barlow is very professional and is very open to talk with. He seems to enjoy what he does. Great decision; Great dentist.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

When we changed insurance, he was no longer in our network. I went to an in-network guy to save money; definitely not worth it for me! I went running back to Dr. Barlow and will continue to pay the higher percentage for out of network because teeth are such an important factor for our overall health and I need the best care possible!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015