Ratings for Dr. Cheryl D. Wright

Worst Doctor ever. Rude and unprofessional. Poor bedside manners and doesn't listen. I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Absolutely substandard as a professional. Didn't remember our previous visit, called me the wrong name, several times, didn't listen to the answers to her questions of me, terrible communication, rude demeanor,and I told her she was fired...I got up and left....I wouldn't recommend wasting your time seeing her, as you are just an imposition, one who fills her dreary day. She was, and is, consistently low rated across many other websites, and it is shameful no one does anyting about her wasting the time of people who NEED to get better and with her?...good luck in that happening...

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Wright didn't listen to my complaints about my extreme pain and instead focussed on her initial diagnosis on my shoulder (rotator cuff). I had an MRI which did not show the root of my pain and I questioned Dr. Wright why she was ruling out a nerve issue. She again refused to listen to me and said my MRI showed tendonitis. I asked why my entire arm was in pain and why I had numbness in my arm and finger, and she said that I have tendonitis in my elbow as well (she said this without any kind of evidence to support). Dr. Wright was rude when I questioned her diagnosis and gave me 2 cortisone shots in incorrect locations that did nothing for my pain. I went to another doctor since I was not getting better, who accurately diagnosed my issue as a herniated disk and compressed nerve. I'm not awaiting surgery. Dr. Wright put me behind in getting the proper care by over 1 month! I would NEVER recommend my worst enemy to her.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

No bedside manner whatsoever. Asked questions and would not even give me an opportunity to answer before asking the next one...kept interrupting me. Very rude, cold, condesending,and seemed to be angry about something. I refused to go back to her and asked my primary care doctor to send me to someone another rheumatologist. She may be very knowledgeable, but her manner did not instill confidence. Every other doctor I have seen at Sharp has been wonderful I am not a child; I am 61 years old and a business owner. If I treated my clients like she treated me, I wouldn't have any clients.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Dr. Wright started out great but became very closed minded when I insisted on answers instead of just increasing my pain medication. She rushes through appointments and had a hard time listening and being reasonable once her mind is made up. If you are looking for a doctor who is interested in your entire well-being she is probably not a good choice for you.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

She was very informative with me about my condition, and medication prescribed.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr.Wright seemed cold and uninterested in my condition. She took little time to talk to me, and treated me like a child. On my first visit, she diagnosed me with fibromyalgia, but then on my second visit, she had apparently forgotten I had been diagnosed by her. She thought I had fibromyalgia symptoms for years. I don't think she read my chart before the visit. She also got confused about my pain treatment, thinking that I wanted to take more than the recommended dosage of a particular pain killer that was ineffectual, rather than finding one that would work. I have never had a doctor try to start an argument with me before her. Overall, I was very dissatisfied with this doctor, and would not recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2006

Dr. Cheryl D. Wright's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Henry Ford / HAP