Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Grossman

Dear Dr. Grossman, before saying that you are an extraordinary doctor, I want to tell you that you are an extraordinary human being, person, and friend! You know I suffered years of debilitating migraines. Now, your Botox and nutrition treatments have changed my life! Few doctors have the magic of love, like you do, to replace the anxiety of pain with peace, trust and confidence. Thanks for showing me so much care and concern.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

If you take the fight against aging seriously, you need to schedule a consultation with Dr. Michael Jack Grossman right now! Dr. Grossman is the best at what he does, which is to make you look and feel the best for as long as you live. Whether you need Botox, skin rejuvenation, or any other treatment to slow the aging process, do not waste your time going anywhere else. Dr. Grossman is the doctor you need. I first went to see Dr. Grossman for some Botox and Sculptra. I was very delighted, not only with the result, but also, and more importantly, with the price. Dr. Grossman is honest and would never charge you more than what is necessary to make you look younger and more beautiful. He is definitely the best! You owe yourself a visit to Dr. Grossman’s office in Irvine now! He has professionals like Maureen and the best staff to help you look the best you can for a long, long time. Thank you, Dr. Grossman. You are definitely the best! Teresa Murray

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

After many years of low-back pain.and arthritis beginning in my mid forties, which limited my participation in sports I love, even progressing to not driving at all or sitting too long, I had found many things that were helpful-chiropractic, Egoscue method, prolotherapy, but all had to be repeated because something was going on in my body that was continuing the breakdown. Whatever the process was in my body, it was corrected with the replacement of hormones I lacked. Dr. G monitors me frequently and asks a lot of questions at our visits, and he thinks about the answers. I had been working with another doctor for hormone replacement before, but I can tell by the results and the way he conducts his office and appointments, that Dr. G is the real deal. I highly recommend him. Not the usual doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

He is very knowledgeable, was concerned, after putting me on certain hormone replacement treatments I feel great!!!! Haven't felt this good and healthy in 15 years.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I was suffering for 10 years with horrible hormone issues. My regular doctors could never find anything wrong. Dr. Grossman did several specialized tests & found that several things were out of wack. I've been seeing him for 3 years now & feel like a different person. Thank God!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Michael Grossman and his staff have always made me feel like I was in capable hands, and that I was part of the solution to whatever issue was at hand. His insightful ability to zero in on an issue,(s), is also used in his creative solutions. At all times, I was informed as to the "whys" a procedure, medication,(s),or supplement,(s) were needed. If any problem,(s), occurred, they were always resolved quickly by Dr. Grossman and/or his staff. It would be very difficult to find the same caliber of care that Dr. Grossman offers somewhere else.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Grossman for over 3 years now, and feel absolutely wonderful. His supplement regiem and natural hormones that is personalized according to blood work and the saliva test are undinieable the only way to go when your going through pre menopausal and menopausal times. I have refereed many of my friends and family to him, and there has only been great results. His personalized evaluation, the time is gives in the office visits are invaluable. He has been able to give all of us optimum quality of our lives. We all feel younger and more vital !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Although Dr. Grossman isn't overly friendly, he's very efficient at what he does. He takes time with you and gets to the issues at hand. I came in very ill with hormone imbalance and thyroid disease. In a year's time, I am back to myself and even better than before. My husband and two dear friends also have become patients of Dr. Grossman. He has greatly helped each of them with hormone balancing.I would recommend Dr. Grossman and his office staff as very good.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Grossman is not a very nice man. Will tell you whats wrong with you but will not help you with the solution. His staff are not knowledgeable and constantly screw up with the billing. I would never recommend anyone to visit him or his office

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Dr. Michael J. Grossman's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1974)

Molina