Ratings for Dr. Tara E. Glennon

Dr. Glennon is the greatest! It was time for her to leave from work but she stayed to treat me anyway. Her bedside manners are excellent; she makes you feel at ease and gives you her undivided attention in a welcoming conversational manner. I retired from medical sales (O.R. devices and hospital pharmaceuticals)...therefore I've engaged in many discussions and conversations with physicians, specialists and surgeons. In addition to being a nice person, Dr. Tara Glennon's clinical expertise is among the best!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Glennon was positive and helpful and presented the upbeat and enthusiastic attitude that makes a doctor visit less of a chore and more like a beneficial procedure. She was professional and offered recommendations that exceeded the were related to my visit but exceeded what I had expected to achieve. I would recommend her to family and friends without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

When you visit Dr. Glennon, you get the impression that she cares. She is enthusiastic about her career, and the health of the human body. Nothing's worse than being sick and seeing a grumpy dr. You don't get that here! This is the first doctor I've had that actually got excited about my potential improvement, and not just accusational. I can't recomend her more.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I do not recommend this doctor to family or friends.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr. Tara E. Glennon's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal