Dr. David D. Gianino

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David D. Gianino

Staff is always professional, helpful, Paitent, and knowledgeable. They truly want the best for their patients and care for their well-being. They put me as ease when I’m the most anxious. I recommend Dr. Gianino to all my family and friends. I also have such a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

What an incredible dentist and staff! From Jennifer and her daughter, Tia Lin, at the reception desk to the hygienists and assistants in the practice. A great tribute to David's leadership! The young woman who did my annual cleaning this past week, Cassie, was the best hygienist that I have had work on me in over 60 years, and I have worked an traveled all around the world. I can't imagine why anyone would go anywhere else. This dental practice is as good as it gets, period!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Gianino and his staff are excellent! The service is consistently GOOD! One of the things that I like is how thorough they all are...they never do a rush job on my dental care, it is always with time well spent! What I like too is that they teach you how to best care for your teeth..daily brushing, flossing, etc- you know the drill! But the thing is, they don't give up on you- they keep encouraging you to be diligent about good oral health...healthy gums, healthy teeth. I recommend Dr. Gianino to anyone who is looking for an excellent dentist with an excellent staff! By the way, they talk to you privately about your dental insurance coverage...what is covered and not covered and what you may have to pay out-of-pocket. They don't talk about your financial affairs in front of other patients. That's a real plus too!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Great Staff! Everyone was very helpful and knowledge!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Have been going here a little over a year. I have had great results and am very happy with the way I have been treated. By far the best dentist I have ever been to. Sincerly RC

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

They are extremely professional and met all my expectations. From the front office to the Doctor and all his staff Thank you. I started going to Dr. Gianino 2 years ago after having not been to a dentist for over twenty plus years. They eased all my concerns and today I have a perfect set of teeth. Charlie C

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I was very afraid of the Dentist. Dr.Gianino and his staff made it very calming and less stressful. (I had Jennifer as his assistant at the time and she was great!) I would highly recommend Dr.Gianino,especially if you fear the Dentist. L. Hughey

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

i paid 99.00 for a comprehensive exam, full mouth x-ray, professional cleaning, and consultatin with dr. gianno. what i recieved was everything but the cleaning of my teeth. I was told to come back because i had gum disease. I spoke with the dr. and he would not have my teeth cleaned until i had this done and handed me a bill for over 1500 and asked cash or credit card. I walked out of there stunned! I went back to my regular dentist i had prevoiusly seen every six months who told me i had no evedence of gum disease. I would never go to this dentist or recommend him to anyone- he is a quack! Also he wants only cash paying clients- and does not want to take insurance!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Very prompt and professional staff and Doctor! What a great office. Dr Gianino is an extremely caring and compassionate Doctor. I would absolutely recommend family and friends to this office.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010