Ratings for Dr. Amy R. Spivey

She is the Greatest. She cares for all of this family. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I had a concern about fatigue symptoms after traveling overseas and saw Dr. Amy Mercer. During the visit the doctor spent a fair amount of time on her phone searching online for the symptoms. With my idea disregarded she ordered blood work which I had done the next day due to the fasting requirements. I never received a report or a call on the results of my test. I slowly got better with rest. My experience with this doctor’s office left me unimpressed, and I will not use their services in the future. Come to the exam room prepared, and don’t do your research in front of the patient. Follow up with test results; either in a mailed report or by phone. Office staff; spend less time socializing with each other and focus on the patients’. This means returning the patients insurance card and license so they are not required to return to the office to pick them up the next day.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Dr. Amy R. Spivey's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2006)

Oxford