Ratings for Dr. Marshall W. Carpenter

Dr. Marshall Carpenter in Providence RI might come recommended by his peers, but his bedside manner is attrocious. I will never visit his practice again, and I know at least one other patient of his with the same horrid experience. I never felt comfortable with him, and I never felt like he was there to take care of me - I was simply another patient with identical twins on the way. He says he was there to take care of the babies, so my husband and I asked him what would he do if something was wrong. He said he would deliver early, that he was there to monitor them, and not coddle the parents. Well something did go awry. But he never told me, he and his staff did nothing to help me except ask me to come in week after week for additional monitoring. Two days after my last visit with him, my babies were stillborn at 19 weeks. He did nothing, didn't warn me, didn't tell me something was wrong. He did call me a few days later to offer "condolences to the loss of my fetuses" and said "this kind of thing is common." Seven months later I am still getting bills for his services. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Marshall W. Carpenter's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI