Ratings for Dr. Jason T. Bundy

Wonderful experience with Dr. Bundy. All my questions were answered. He was very knowledgeable and seemed to truly care about my situation. He was booked out pretty far so I had to wait a little longer than I would have liked but I have to say it was worth the wait! The staff was friendly and helpful as well. I chose to see Dr. Bundy though my referring doctor wanted to send me to the one affiliated with their hospital. Dr. Bundy was recommended to me by another satisfied patient and I am glad I went with him in the end.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Bundy is a very personable Dr. Very caring of all his patients

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Bundy and his staff has done a wonderful job giving me pain relief regarding my injured back. His staff is very friendly and his surgical staff is second to none!! Thanks Doc for caring about my issues and the helping hand.. Jay G.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

This office treats people like addicts. They think that each case is exactly the same like a cookie cutter. The PA needs to remember she only received a 5 year degree. And Bundy, I will not say Doctor because he is not one. Thinks he is above everything, when in reality his karma will catch up to him. I hope the day comes when he needs someone to truly help him with chronic pain, and no one will because of his foul attitude. He has completely forgotten the Oath he took, a major line "Above all, I must not play at God." Karma will catch up. His multiple injections have only made my condition worse and they have the nerve and gall of lowering my pain medicine, but then supporting the paradox of surgery where I will require much stronger pain medicine with the possibility that it could get worse with surgery. What a bunch of clowns.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Office staff was not professional. I heard them making fun of my medical condition. I should have said something to them. Plus the Dr. couldn't help me with my problem but said he would follow up with me about another Dr. that could. He never followed up.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Jason T. Bundy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jason T. Bundy, MD is a Board-Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Bundy earned his Medical Degree from the University North Carolina School of Medicine. He completed his General Surgery Internship, Anesthesiology Residency, and Chronic Pain Management Fellowship at Penn State University/Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, PA. Dr. Bundy received several honors from the Penn State University/Hershey Medical Center including: Scientific Writing/Research Awards from the Department of Anesthesiology, the Pennsylvania Anesthesiology Resident Research Conference and the Foundation for Anesthesia Education and Research. As a medical student at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Dr. Bundy was awarded the Scott Neil Schwerk Fellowship, and Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Traineeship and Holderness Medical Fellowship. Additionally, he was inducted into the John B. Graham Research Society. Dr. Bundy's has presented his research, which is published in several peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Bundy is an ABA Diplomat and a member of the International Spine Intervention Society, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, American Academy of Pain Medicine, American Society of Anesthesiologists, and Pennsylvania Medical Society

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Wyomissing, PA