Ratings for Dr. Donald K. Harvey

I found the dentist and his team to be completely knowledgable of my present issues. I felt very comfortable and relaxed as I was treatment was provided. Mostly, I felt and trust that the treatment that was recommended was the best for me to serve me longterm. I was also concerned with my out of pocket finances & I was assured that a financial agreement could be made that would mutually meet my needs as well as the office. I highly recommend Dr.Harvey, Dr.Choy and the entire team at Don Harvey Dental.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr Harvey has the absolute best treatment style and staff of any practice I have ever experienced. My first experience with his office was for wisdom teeth extraction. His attention to my circumstances was immediate and pain free. My entire family now chooses his office over the hundreds of others we could use due to the extraordinary level of service he and his staff provide us every time we go for any kind of appointment whatsoever. The attention to detail from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, including his personal follow up, is second to none.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013