Ratings for Dr. Erika Henkelman

Dr. Erika was amazing in every aspect of my son's care. She was knowledgeable, punctual, kind, great with him, answered all of our questions, never pressured us to make a decision one way or another and supported the decisions that we made. Throughout the surgery and the healing process she checked on him constantly and made special accommodations as we live in rural area and had to travel for the surgery. I honestly cannot say enough about the level of care that we received.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr. Henkelman was an absolute dream to have on my sons surgical team. My son connor had a seventh nerve facial palsy, Dr.Henkelman was absolutely incredible, she explained everything in a way that I could understand and made connor feel very safe going in. The surgery went well and she constantly came to check in with us and make sure we were doing well. She truly cares for her patients which is an amazing thing to have. Connor still talks about how his stuffed dog roscoe needs to go visit his doctor friend. Having Dr. Henkelman was truly a gift.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Such a lovely, charming woman. Very professional and wonderful with kids.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Coming from someone who really reads others reviews, trust me when I say Dr. Erika Henkelman and her staff are AMAZING. From the consultation, to procedure, and after care we are so pleased with our babies results and the care/support he received. 10 Stars if we could .

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Great bedside manner, very pleasant to interact with. She was amazing with my son. You are in great hands.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Incredible Doctor and a breath of fresh air. She personally called to check up on my daughter after surgery. Great bedside manner and genuinely cares. We are so fortunate to have been referred to her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Erika Henkelman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Northwestern University (Grad. 2015)
  • Western University (Grad. 2014)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2013)
  • Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2012)

UnitedHealthcare