Ratings for Dr. Kendra Beitz Thompson

I had Kendra help me with anxiety issues. She was very patient and extremely helpful. She offered techniques that I could apply. My life was once controlled by debilitating fears. Now, I am managing my fears and have so much more freedom than I ever thought possible. Kendra is a professional who is amazing at what she does because she genuinely cares about her clients too. Thank you so much Kendra for all you've done to help me!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I was disappointed and felt abandoned after numerous health issues interfered with our therapy. I believed that Dr Beitz cared about me, but I now feel otherwise. After years of service, I believe that checking up on a patients well-being every so often is appropriate. Despite these misgivings, she is a smart lady and equipped to help those in need....just keep a professional relationship with her or you will be sadly disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Personable, kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable with helpful advice that can produce results if the patient is willing to work with this doctor as a team! I have had amazing results in our therapy and I would recommend this doctor to those in need of therapeutic services.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011