Ratings for Dr. Ben M. Hunt

Dr. Hunt is an amazing surgeon. He performed two different surgeries on my husband and did an excellent job. His bedside manner is wonderful and his staff is extremely courteous as well.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Hunt performed a lumpectomy on me. From my first consultation visit to my last followup visit, Dr. Hunt constantly went out of his way to make sure I fully understood all my options and did everything he possibly could have to make sure I felt not simply adequately treated but genuinely cared about. Of the four different oncologists I saw for various aspects of treatment, he was by far the most caring, and he was the one whose advice I trusted most when choosing among my treatment options. My entire experience with cancer would have been vastly more stressful if he hadn't been part of my treatment team.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Excellent doctor! Performed two surgeries on me at one time with no problems. He even called me at home every other day for a week after my surgery to check on me and was always available when I called him and the evening. Super kind, knowledgeable, friendly and caring. Every staff member I spoke with avec nous Dr Hunt would be performing my surgery smiled and told me how lucky I was to get him! Even as I was being wheeled off into surgery one of the nurses told me that if she was having surgery and could have her pic of who performed it she would choose Dr Hunt.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

So far the most helpful,caring,attentive and kind doctor I have met. He treated me with utmost respect and care. I arrived for my post op few days earlier but he saw me anyways without any hesitation. Also asked about my overall health. I would recommend him to anyone and pray we get more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I have a rare connective tissue disorder and Dr. Hunt operated on me twice in 2013. Surgery can be additionally challenging because of this, and my surgeries were not planned, but Dr. Hunt was very straight forward in explaining everything and I felt like I was in the best hands possible under the circumstances. I would not hesitate to use him again as my surgeon or to recommend him to someone else.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Dr. Hunt is very kind and is very personable. He made sure to introduce himself to all members of my family after my surgery.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Absolutely awesome Doctor! Patient, thorough and sense of humor when I needed it. Explained everything to my satisfaction and always with a smile. Quite frankly the best Doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

Dr. Hunt was very patient with the barrage of questions. His bed side manner is excellent!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Dr. Hunt has an excellent 'bedside' manner-positive, up-beat, and reassuring. He listens attentively and gives calm and informative explanations. I feel very blessed that he was assigned to my surgery. Plus, he has had a 'country/small town' experience that adds to his welcoming personality.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Hunt removed my gall bladder. He patiently explained the entire procedure and answered all my questions. The surgery went very well and he was great!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Ben M. Hunt's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)