Ratings for Dr. Soghra Homafar

She broke my sons collar bone during delivery. Was a horrible experience and was very rude after wards. Didn't check on us one or say anything after I delivered she just took off! Very upset

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Homafar was very rude and dismissed all of my concerns that I had. We are having issues getting pregnant after over a year of trying and she came to the conclusion that it was all in my head. She refused to refer me to a specialist as well. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Dr. Homafar saved my life. I trust her completely. She is professional and knowledgable. There is almost always difficulty getting appointments with great doctors because they have so many devoted patients. The wait time can be frustrating, but I will never trade my confidence in her as my doctor for a few minutes of anxious waiting

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

I have had dr homafar as my Ob for 8 months and she has never examined me. She perscribed me a medication that I have been having severe problems with and instead of seeing me or referring me to someone who could she told me it could wait and to go to urgent care or er. I have never felt so ignored by a doctor in my life.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Homafar is very kind, patient and listens. Great doctor!! The only problem is that is takes forever to get an appointment and the wait time in the office is forever.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

i love doctor homafar, i just hate that you have to wait forever for an open appointment, then wait forever in the waiting room!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

Dr. Soghra Homafar's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)