Ratings for Dr. Vincent A. Giminaro

Dr. Giminaro and his staff are wonderful and caring. Dr. Giminaro was able to determine that I have asthma but the 3 other doctors I saw before him weren't able to. I would recommend Dr. Giminaro to anyone who needs a good pulmonary doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Doctor Giminaro cured my problem and the staff was very good. The complaints I read on this site by other patients seem a little nutty to me. I did wait 20 minutes for one appointment but the patient they rushed in before me looked like he really needed to be seen asap. If you want Godly miracles and absolute perfection consider church. If you want to be serviced in under 2 minutes go to a fast food drive in. If you have a complicated pulminary issue see Dr Giminaro.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

My mother had been seeing this doctor for 3 years and on her last appointment did not know who she was. He was talking to her and she kept telling him, that is not me. Was not interested in my mother.The staff runs his office.His hours are to 3 or 4, four days a week and they take an hour lunch from 12-1 and do not answer phones. Availability is horrible. And the kicker is they do not fax blood requests to places that do blood draws. My question is, what do they do? My mother asked the office to do this for her and they replied, we don't do that.The doctor got on the phone and told her to get her visiting nurse to pick it up from the office. She doesn't have a visiting nurse. If he thought this, maybe he screwed up her records with someone else. Quack!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Never on time for your apointment. Seems to treat all paients with the same procedue, you see this waiting in his office.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Giminaro is a dedicated physician who has never failed to take the time to sit and thoroughly explain his diagnosis and plan(s) for remedy. While it's not always feasible do get an appointment on the same day,I have on several occasions been fit into his schedule. Since I've been Dr. Giminaro's patient (aprox 3 years), I have found his staff to be professional and helpful. As I already have, I will continue to highly recommend Dr. Giminaro to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

He is never on time if you don't get the first appointment you will wait forever. His staff is horrible to relate to and RUDE. Dr Giminaro doesn't even care that they are rude. If you have a need to see him on the same day sorry not going to happen he never has any emergency appts so you better go to patient first. Sorry i really tried to like him but couldn't Good luck if you have him as a Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Has very poor bedside manner,and is very quick,too many patients,rushes you in and out.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Vincent A. Giminaro's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1986)

• Blue Cross Of California