Ratings for Dr. Joseph W. Hudak

Love Hudak Chiropractic!! Great, knowledgeable staff and both Dr. Hudak and Dr. Tuzzo and extremely pleasant and professional. Wouldn't go anywhere else for my chiropractic care!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Dr. Hudak and Dr. Tuzzo are wonderful. They really take the time to get to know their patients, and make each one feel comfortable. I sit in front the computer for long periods of time during work; Dr. Hudak and Dr. Tuzzo have been helping me to re-align/adjust my spine and neck. Their treatment has even helped alleviate headaches. After beginning chiropractic care, I have a more relaxed feeling, overall. Their office staff is always friendly and accommodating. Once every few months, the doctors host a Ladies Night, with different vendors and activities. It shows how much they value and appreciate their patients. I would highly recommend their practice.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Very helpful and to the point on treatments,what will be done and what to expect. Not pushy and very thorough with the treatments done.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Wonderful dr. & excellent service - extremely patient & willing to help.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Hudak is fabulous! The staff is extremely warm and welcoming. Dr. Hudak is extremely efficient, takes the time to answer all your questions and never makes you feel rushed. He will always fit you into the schedule should you just walk in without an appointment. He is caring and personable and has a passion for what he does and it shows. I have Lupus and I haven't had a flare since I started going for adjustments 10 years ago. I would highly recommend Dr. Hudak

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Joseph W. Hudak's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1996)