Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Groesch

Best doctor in STL. Caring and takes time to listen and explain. Not many like him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Groesch is very nice Doctor, he listens to your needs and wants

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Wonderful doctor! Very helpful and knowledgable. Always listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr. G is attentive and proactive. "Coverage" at this practice is a scary joke. When Dr. G was on vacation, my husband was sick & getting worse, we got a runaround from the office staff & no help. In 2 hours our 2 calls weren't returned, though both of us talked to the operator since you can never get his secretary, only her voice mail. I told the operator on call 2 that my husband couldn't talk because of having extreme chills. I told her he was sick and getting worse, but she asked me a list of medical questions and insisted I answer them so she could get his chart to take to the "covering doctors" and said she was writing down my answers. After no callback in another half hour we called again before leaving for the emergency room. I actually got his secretary, who said the covering doctor said my husband should make an office appointment with Dr. G for NEXT WEEK! After 3 hours in the emergency room it was determined that he had a severe infection and he was receiving IV antibiotics.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

Dr. Groesch is an amazing physician! He genuinely cares about his patients, is a wonderful listener, returns phone calls personally, and is always knowledgable and accessable. I have had nothing but good experiences under his care and would not hessitate to reccommend him to any of my family members or friends.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Groesch's for about 7 years now. He was recommended to me by a family member, and WHAT A FIND! He has been my go-to guy for all general health issues, and I lean on him for referrals to specialists. He takes the time to listen to your problem(s), and will actually engage in a dialog with you. What makes him truely unique is that he will personally call you with test results -- which I have never known a doctor to do. Dr. Groesch has a charming bedside manner, and is always very pleasant. His staff can be a bit inaccessible at times, but just leave a message and they usually will call back within a few hours. I highly recommend Dr. Groesch!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Groesch is honestly a great dr. He helped me and also a dear friend of mine who had a life threatening virus a few years ago. Knowledgeable, spends adequate time with patients, not just 'in-out-in-2-minutes' like my old doctor. I will say getting a hold of his secretary is a pain in the @$$, but if you are willing to wait for a call back, you won't find a better doctor in the Central West End. He's a great doctor.. just has a CRAPPY receptionist/secretary (or at least he did when i lived there.. not sure about now)

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Awful...his pretty-boy routine does not make up for his ineptness. Insincere and incredibly unhelpful.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

He might be a good doctor, but I can NEVER GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM BY PHONE. The secretary NEVER calls back. Today my husband has a fever of 104 and I can't reach the doctor. He needs more help.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Intelligent, knowledgeable, compassionate physician! I credit him in saving my life after complications from a ruptured appendix surgery in Dallas on my way home from a meeting. He listens well and works with his patient to achieve postive results.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Scott D. Groesch's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Benesys