Ratings for Dr. Theodore Togliatti

I have had no problems with Dr. Togliatti whatsoever. He's always been polite, kind, and there is never any issue with taking my insurance, and he does drug screen people looking for pain meds. The office staff is always very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

very very odd. called me by the wrong name twice. called me "sir", and I am a woman - I know my hair is short but come on! I have a 34 D chest and my form is obviously remale. was chewing popcorn and not knowing it was spraying out of this mouth as he was talking. seemed to be talking to me and looking up - as if the lights were going to fall. very rude very arrogant about telling me what he was going to do - as if I had no say in anything. I did not make a second appointment

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

HE walked in the room asking where we "were going to inject this stuff" Never said Hi or introduced himself and never asked for permission, just tried to inject my shoulder I pulled away and he follwed me to the other part of the room making a smacking sound with his lips- I have no shoulder pain - was there for my back. There is really something is really wrong with this guy, Ted Togliatti in Mansfeid is the oddest most distracted person I have me.. Seems like he might be schizophrenia. My sister has scizophrenia and she acted just like him before you was put in the state mental hospital when my Mom couldn't care for her anymore. I 30 years of goign to doctors I never really had one have a full conversation with himself when no one is there. He mumbles under his breath constantly when you ar tryign to talk to him. He doesn't care about what meds you are getting or whatever drugs from wherever - he doesn't care as long as you have ab injection. ON the bright side if you want drugs he will write prescriptions for anything you want , and he won't drug test you, as long as you let him stick a needle into you, but he wants cash for a "co pay" if you want oxy15 or per 30's, I have heard on the 3rd visit it becomes all cash and they "don't take your insurance anymore"

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Theodore Togliatti's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp