Ratings for Dr. Timothy K. Fitzpatrick

He is very personal. Before your exam you sit with him in his office and talk about your or his concerns. He thoroughly explains what he believes the issue at hand to be and answers your questions. Then he brings you into the exam room. He's very gentle during the exam and tells you what he will do before he does it. And then he'll give your results right then and there.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Very thorough and kind. He takes the time to listen and explain things.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

I birthed my first daughter under his care. I was given pitocin by a nurse without my permission when I was sleeping. I had only labored two hours. I began to vomit horribly and was told I needed an epidural. When I said I did not want one I was told I was putting my daughter at risk and she would probably die. I did the epidural. Twice during my labor the doctor entered my room and tried to put on gloves that he was keeping in his pocket. The gloves were latex which I was allergic to. A sign was displayed on my door to protect me. I will go into shock and stop breathing if the gloves touched me. He told me I was being ridiculous. The epidural was so strong I could not push on my own. Again I was yelled at for not trying. Finally she came out vaginally. Her left leg was hyperextended due to the cord wrapping around her ankle. He immediately announced that it wasn't his fault. I was furious. It was obviously not his fault but he was out of line. He just didn't care about us.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Timothy K. Fitzpatrick's Credentials

• Royal Coll Of Surgeons In Ireland, Med Sch, Dublin, Ireland (Grad. 1990)