Ratings for Dr. James S. Rawson

Worst "healthcare professional" I've ever encountered... Would not recommend to my worst enemy. He has made several attempts to duplicate tests ($$$) and ignored my every question and concern. The office staff is wonderful, but Dr. Rawson is an uncaring and abrasive individual that doesn't deserve to work among his colleagues. Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctor/profile/1659380673/reviews/1659380673#ixzz1l2lmmAJU

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Worst experience I have ever had with a Dr. He was extremely rude to me and unprofessional. He did not beleive i was in pain when I told him I was and told me it was all in my head and even said that to my husband. To find out later it was an OBGYN problem but thats besides the point. He undersedated me for my colonoscopy and I remember everything so that experience made my next colonoscopy (with a different doctor of course) a traumatic experience, though that time I was sedated! His bedside manner sucks, doesnt listen to you or seem to even care how you are feeling as if everyone in pain is drug seeking. I never followed up with him after the initial visit and his ATTEMPTED colonoscopy and you couldnt pay me to go see him again.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

I have seen several MDs across the country for my liver disease, and I saw that Dr. Rawson had a fine reputation among the other MDs. I found him to be conscientious, concerned, and attentive. He carefully studies new developments in the field, and he follows through on what he says. I highly recommend this doctor who is very serious about his work and concentrates on healing his patients.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Terrible bedside manner. One of the unhappiest rudest men I have ever known. Beware of this man.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2006

Dr. James S. Rawson's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Workers Comp