Ratings for Dr. Michelle J. Kim

Dr. Kim is not only an excellent Doctor she and her staff are very kind , compassionate, and they talk to you without rushing you out the door.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr Michelle Kim has a very friendly bedside manner. However, if you're looking for the best treatment and diagnosis I would look elsewhere. Here's why: 1. Beware of meaningless, expensive tests run without your consent or knowledge. I came in for symptoms of overactive bladder, which I felt was a very common occurrence and easily diagnosed and treated. She simply took my urine samples and told me they were testing for "slow-growing bacteria". She did not inform me what specifically they were testing for nor asked for my consent. Little did I know she would test for everything under the sun, including things I exhibited no symptoms of. 2. She had a hard time diagnosing me. Besides the numerous, unnecessary tests, she prescribed 3 medications, all of which had no effect. I had better luck with vitamin supplements. You trust your doctor is not beating around the bush to diagnose you, especially for a very common ailment....especially in her wheelhouse Urology! She will give you a run for your money. 3. The office staff will give you the run around for days and you will have to speak to 5 or more people before you can get a straight answer.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Kim was very thorough and her treatment plan was very conservative. Since I had no physical problems that showed up on ultra sound or cystoscope she sent me for physical therapy to control my urinary leak. Never heard of a physical therapist who specializes in that. Her staff was average and I called once but no one got back to me. She is very good though and I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Went to her for a consult after my diagnosis from another MD. She is young, professional and seems to know her stuff. Felt comfortable and was not rushed at all. She explained things in a much clearer manner than the first MD did and elaborated on the options much more as well as the good, bad and possibly ugly. She was not abrasive, though. Just educating.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Michelle J. Kim's Credentials

• Gujarati

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2001)

HealthPartners