Ratings for Dr. Clinton G. Melton

Excellent DR saved my life on 2 different occasions

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Melton has been a excellent and very knowledgable Doctor. I think he had very good bedside manners and he will give you the truth. My husband and I think he is rest as well as his staff.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Melton is by far the most knowledgable doctor in the Batesville area. He delivered my son, and was able to solve a medical issue that had stumped other MDs. He is not a "buddy-buddy" type, but knows what he's doing and will shoot you straight, which I appreciate. GREAT doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

I just recently had a large mass removed from my left ovary. Dr. Melton and his staff were wonderful and I would recomend him to anyone. I had a partial done by Dr. Montgomery back in 98 and she did not inform my husband, parents and other family members during the surgery. Dr. Melton's staff not only informed them, but went into detail of my progress and made them feel assured that I was in good hands. Thank you Dr. Melton and Staff...

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Bedside manner leaves much to be desired. I will not be using him anymore and am in the process of looking for a new doctor to treat my endo. After my last lap surgery and I still had no relieve. He replied "I didn't think it would help, because you need a hysterectomy." I have no children and was only 31. I checked into other alternatives and reviewed my chart from their office and it reads that patient is feeling much better. Needless to say I say "RED" when I read that. Why would a doctor put a complete lie in your charts?

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

Excellent doctor. He delivered three of my four children without a problem. I have and would recommend him to anyone I consider a friend. My husband and I both felt very comfortable with him and we liked his bedside manner. He is straight forward and very knowledgable. He was very considerate and overall a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2007

WAS NOT A GOOD DR. RUDE, ROUGH, LATE, WOULDNT LET ME HAVE ANY THING FOR HEART BURN I HAD HEART BURN SO BAD I COULDNT KEEP ANY FOOD DOWN HE WOULDNT LET ME HAVE ANY THING. I WAS SO SICK AND HE DIDNT CARE!! THE DAY HE RELEASED ME FROM THE HOSP HE NEVER SPOKE TO ME HE GAVE MY HUBBY MY PRES AND TOLD HIM "WHAT TO EXP" NEVER SAID HI BYE HOW ARE YOU CONGRATS NUTTIN!! I WENT TO DR MONTGOMERY WITH MY 2ND AND SHE TREATED ME LIKE A PRINCESS SHE WOULD TALK TO US CAME BY EVERY MORNING TO CK ON US. AFTER HER OFFICE CLOSED SHE CAME OVER TO THE HOSPITAL AND TALKED TO US FOR 45 WHILE WE WERE WAITING ON MY DAUGHTERS DR TO COME RELEASE HER. I WILL NEVER USE DR MELTON OR SEND NE ONE TO HIM TINA T.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2006

Had twins with Dr.Melton. Very knowledgeable. Was able to deliver twin without C-Section,which is what I wanted. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2006

Dr. Clinton G. Melton's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Batesville, AR