Ratings for Dr. Stephanie S. Canale

amazing doctor the best I have ever had. I recommend her to all of my friends

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Great doctor! Very caring and knowledgeable. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Mine is a very difficult case due to chronic illness. Dr.Cananle, however, has been attentive and responsive despite the many problems.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Seems nice, but too distracted and forgetful. I need a doctor I can rely upon. Switching to a different office ASAP.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Canale's for 5 years now and have always been very happy with her care. She is caring, knowledgeable, and a good listener. She personally follows up with results or check-ins when needed and is also accessible by email, which has definitely come in handy. I am happy to be her patient and have referred many friends.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

She seems extremely busy with her life and forgetful. She seems nice in person when things go nice. When I called her about some billing code mistakes, she turned very rude and extremely defensive. She feels she has nothing to do with billing whatsoever. Be careful she will hit you with a huge nonsense bill after 3month of your visit. Oh they keep sending me bills for co pay which I already paid at their office even after I called and told the billing office that I paid it three times. Waste of money , time and energy.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Stephanie is very knowledgeable and caring doctor. I am happy to be her patient.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Great! Very good with kids and adults. Her follow-up was excellent. Took the time to answer all my questions, felt as though she really cared. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr. Canale is THE lousiest. Her staff is rude, demanded I pay $50 which was supposed to be coded as a preventative annual physical and it wasn't. I went to see Canale in February, 2011 and here it is July, 2011 and I'm still waiting for my $50 refund! If you use foul language, she will drop you as a patient and she has a non-caring attitude. All she wants is the money. If you want your blood test explained to you, you have to make an office appointment wherein you will be charged. That is unconscionable. When she conducts physicals, she does them WITH YOUR CLOTHES ON! What kind of doctor does this -- no one I know. Her billing staff is also rude -- they even admitted they have mis-coded so many patient diagnoses that they are still attempting to correct. When I was told this, the department seemed like they were actually bragging. I would never recommended Canale, her staff or her billing department to anyone. Stay away!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

She had no idea what I had. Said I would get my blood work back the next day, never heard from her or any of the doctors at that office. I called and called and couldn't get through. Called ten different times trying to get through to get my results and nothing. Basically, she said, well, if you're feeling worse by the end of today, just go to the ER. YA THAT'S VERY COMFORTING!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011