Dr. Kevin M. Hayes

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Hayes

Dr. Hayes is a wonderful Cardiologist, very articulate, very efficient and very easy and pleasant to communicate with. He is very deserving of my ratings and I am so happy I have him for my doctor. I recommend him to anyone needing a Cardiologist...Dr. Hayes is the best!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Dr. Hayes was very nice and helpful. He easily explained my condition and my treatment. I was very nervous and his demeanor was very calming and reassuring. All of the staff in the office are very sweet. I look forward to my next appointment.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Kevin M. Hayes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hayes earned both his Bachelor and Masters degrees from Florida State University. He obtained his doctorate in Osteopathic Medicine from Nova Southeastern University of the Health Sciences, and completed his residency at Johns Hopkins University/Sinai Hospital. He earned his fellowship training at Deborah Heart & Lung Center. Dr. Hayes is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Hayes is one of the founding members of First Coast Heart & Vascular, PA.

• English