Ratings for Dr. Joel B. Glassman

He is a poor excuse of a PHD or Doctor. Does not know much at all about families. All he care about is his fee $$$ Do not use this guy, and if an attorney is recommending him change your attorney too. Everyone is correct buddy buddy referral network with crooked attorneys. They only care about money. They don't give two Shits about people.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Joel Glassman is EVIL. He sells children and God will punish him. That b@#$%&d gave sole custody almost 30 years ago to my rich husband. Every word I spoke was the TRUTH. Glasssman HATES Christians and despises women. He actually tuned off the recorder and laughed about how much money he was getting for each of my five children. One is dead now as a direct result of Joel Glassman. I told anyone who would listen that since her Father had her, she had begun to drink and do drugs. She is DEAD now. My baby is DEAD from drugs /alcohol. JG told court I was a liar! I said my son was an alcoholic by age 15. He is 50 now and sober for over one year! I LOST years and years with my children and all of their babyhood because of Joel Glassman. RUN from him. Run fast and run far. He is demonic! He is evil. May God have mercy on his soul because I do not! Call me or contact me FB, as I do not care what this evil creature says/does and I will still tell anyone who will listen how he does it with the court system. Nola Carolyn Brenner Former Williams, yeah you SOB Glassman, it's me and I'm not going anywhere yet!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Glassman was assigned as a custody evaluator for my children many years. He really was horrible. He missed simple things. His testified in court on things he has no knowledge on. His recommendations were horrible. My son's life is DESTROYED because of Glassman. May Dr. Glassman rot in he**. I sit here with tears in my eyes and totally helpless to see my son destroyed. He could have been so much better off. Don't trust Glassman. He is a horrible, hateful man.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

All reports online are true about him, ego and does not listen. make tons of money off the sweat of your back as the children are the toy. another PHD who does not do what is the best for the children please run from him you will be a victim of wasted money and time.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Glassman left out many important details in his report. he adds what parents admit to, so if you lie about a fact the other parent stated it is dismissed. Best way to get a good report is to not speak up, or charm him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012