Ratings for Dr. Margaret Winters

My back has been under the care of Dr Winters for a number of years now and my back could not thank me enough! I recommend Dr Winters to any of my patients that are in need of solid and caring chiropractic care. This is a rare specialty that saved me from trouble many years ago in Michigan and I am so thrilled that I have been able to continue upper cervical care with her here in Maryland. She is the best!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Winters for Trigeminal Neuralgia for about 7 weeks. She has been so helpful to me and extremely caring. She has been the only Dr who has listened and shares her empathy and compassion. I have seen ENTs Dentists and Neurologist who were abysmal. I am scared to tempt fate but I have been improving with each visit to this special lady and I thanks her and God for the hope they have given me and the reduction in pain. I believe I will get progressively better with the treatment I am undergoing. She is a very patient and once again a compassionate lady.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr. Winters is Great! It took a few visits and exercises, but my back and shoulders are SO much better. I was diagnosed with neuropathy and carpel tunnel syndrome. Now I rarely have an episode of carpel tunnnel, whereas before it woke me up several times a night. Also, I have way less pain in my shoulders/neck. Not totally gone, but not a constant problem like it was. Dr. winters is such a pleasant and lovely person. Calm and reassuring. Previous PT had not helped at all. I was quite skeptical of Chiropractic, but now I highly recommend it, and her.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

This is the WORST Chiropractor in the State of MD not only is she nasty and has expressed her dislike of all nationalities expect white during our appointment she doesn't know what she is doing. I went to her for a Torn Rotator Cuff and she preceded to tell me that I have a sprained back. After hearing a bunch of mumbo jumbo from her (In Drs lingo) which I did not understand and explained to her I did not understand she got nasty and said she wished everyone had an education like she did. I immediately went to this site to locate another Dr and was referred to Living Wellness Chiropractic I've been seing Dr Eric there for about 6 months and my issue was immediately identified as a Torn rotator cuff and treatment was given. Please don't go to DR. Margaret Winters she is an EVIL woman with a Heart of stone and no willingness to help save yourself the trouble!

Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Margaret Winters's Credentials

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 2005)

• Blue Advantage