Ratings for Dr. Matthew S. Mosura

I've been seeing Dr. Mosura for several years now. I started seeing him way back when he was at Willis Knighton, and I followed him to Specialists Hospital when he moved over there. He has done a good job of treating my back pain, and has always given me good advice. He strongly recommended that I lose weight to help my back pain (I was over 325 lbs.) and I have lost well over 100 lbs. in the last year. Although it did not help with my back pain at all, I am healthier overall. I just hope that I don't have to get back surgery, which is what he is suggesting since the weight loss did not help at all. I have Scoliosis and two herniated discs that cause me a lot of pain. As long as I can "get by" on my current regimen of pain meds that Dr. Mosura has me on, I'll make do. But if my back pain end up getting much worse, I may have to resort to having back surgery .

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Matthew S. Mosura's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2002)