Ratings for Dr. Roxanne Malone

Would only do the basic stuff that was covered by insurance. And after I had bought the insurance, she doubled the price so I still couldn't afford her prices…

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Excellent Dentist. Very gentle. Staff is very helpful

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

terrible experience,,, paid $250 for filling. Fell out 3 days later. Now I need a root canal and crown.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

This is my first experience with this office. I do not like going to the dentist and have not been for many years so I know I have some issues that need to be addressed with my teeth. Dr Malone and her staff seemed knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Her office is clean and well maintained. I plan on using her in the future.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Have always been afraid of the dentist but, this office was excellent. Very good dentist, gentle too.

Submitted August 19, 2014

I have always been afraid of dentists since childhood, so I was very sceptical ...but...the doctor was excellent in making me comfortable and at ease. There was no pain at all. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. I will not have any hesitation at all for my future appointments.. love this dentist.

Submitted July 21, 2014

Excellent! Very gentle and caring.Friendly staff and knowledgeable. Office is clean.relaxing atmosphere.

Submitted July 17, 2014

I developed a toothache while traveling on my way to Sebastian FL and went into Dr. Malone's office. After an exam and xray she sent me to the Endodontist for a Root Canal which went well. I returned to Dr. Malone's office for the final filling of the tooth. Top notch care was my expereince here.

Submitted March 20, 2013

Accepted plan, then after a few minor procedures, treatment coordinator discussed a plan for my husband and I for around $8000. Later we were told they were dropping insurance after Feb 2012 but could get us in to do work before that and we should look into CreditCare to finance it. When we showed up for next appointment for fillings, Dr. Malone, who was very personable at the beginning, now told us in a cold stoneface, that she was losing money on us and could not continue and also would not accept CreditCare cause that cost her 10%. Business is business and I understand her not signing up again, but for those of us who chose the plan because it was what we could afford, I think it very unprofessional to change the game midstream and leave us hanging. She certainly lost our admiration. Maybe it was for the best cause while we were there last time, a woman came in complaining her crown had popped off for the third time. We were scheduled for 8 crowns between us.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

They only did JUST enough. Constantly PRESSURED me to have more work done but would not help with the finance side. Always tried to make me feel stupid because I didn't have the LARGE amount of money they wanted to charge. The main "dentist" was always rude and upset when I didn't understand her and very impatient. One time they had a horrible person they were "trying out" working on me who kept hurting me and wouldn't stop. After the 3rd time of being nice, I had to grab her hand and get LOUD and tell her she was HURTING me! They recommended a certain insurance company because they said it would pay for MOST of their cost. AFTER I paid for the insurance, they DOUBLED their rate so I STILL couldn't afford them. My final visit they did a QUICKIE cleaning job, said I had to sign some "standard" forms for the insurance then told me not to come back because they are not making any money off me and that the insurance company doesn't pay for anything. WATCH OUT FOR THIS ONE!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011