Ratings for Dr. Dwayne D. Montie

I am absolutely appalled at this dermatology office (sebastian office). When I arrived I filled out my electronic paperwork and took my seat I waited. I waited for 50 mins not one of the girls up front acknowledged this wait time or said anything to me that they are behind. I was then called in and asked the assistant if I should remove my makeup and I was told NO!! I guess the people working here feel the need to not inspect the nature of my skin problem instead they assume, but really shouldn't you get a look before you wright my a script? Your nurse practitioner shanna or what ever her name is was completely unhelpful. I felt like she took no time for me and did not apologize for the wait time, did not instruct me on my prescriptions, did not ask if I had anymore questions, did not address my real concerns, she was short with me and made me feel like just a number in all of 5 mins she was in with me this is how bad the My experience was! this was horrible from start to finish!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I really like Dr. Montie. He is always personable, compassionate and friendly. Also a super Physician for some skin issues that I had. He quickly got them resolved. Also, the staff are great, too, and I get in and out quickly!! Saves me a lot of time!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Was very disappointed with this doctor. He might have looked at my skin, I can't be sure. He was in then out before I knew it. Prescribed typical ineffective treatment for acne. No improvement with skin. I am requesting a different doctor next time.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011