Ratings for Dr. Zeeshan S. Aziz

ad a minor problem with ear before seeing him now have a major problem with ear getting a lawyer

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I have never been treated with such respect, as I was by this physician and his staff. From the very first encounter in the room, to meeting the doctor, the exam and everything in between, I was so pleased. He was a bit too clinical in explaining, but being young, I assume that's his way of speaking. His assistant answered my questions and put me at ease. The scheduling of additional testing was equally painfree and his secretary was helpful.I will see him as often as I need to and have suggested that many friends and family members see him also. There should be more offices like this, medicine would be alot more pleasant. I only wish my family doctor was as nice and his staff as good.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Amazingly accommodating office. Friendly caring knowledge staff and doctor!! I recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Aziz is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever met. I would strongly recommend him to everyone I know

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Zeeshan S. Aziz's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Augustine, FL