Ratings for Dr. Julio C. Ortiz

An overall good experience. Dr. Ortiz quickly diagnosed that I had limited cartilage in the first joint of my big toe and tried to resolve non-surgically. Surgery was required but I appreciated that he tried a conservative approach. Expectations for the post-surgery were well explained & I healed on schedule.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Excellent doctor with excellent knowledge and patience that completes him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Great Doctor who I have been seeing for over 10 years. He recently performed a complete ankle replacement and for the first time in many years, I can walk without pain. He stays up to date with the latest technology. He is very conservative with surgery being a last resort. You won't find a more compassionate, caring doctor. Being a Teacher, I have had many issues over the years. Dr. Ortiz has been there for me every time.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Wow! Was really impressed by this doctor. I don't normally rate doctors, but I feel so much better, that I had to share. First of all, the office is beautiful. Staff is excellent and very kind. Secondly, even though he was very busy and the waiting room was full of patients, the doctor took his time with me and explained my conditions with great detail. He made me feel really comfortable and did something to relieve my discomfort ( although my condition is so bad that it's going to need surgery in the future ). For now we are exhausting all the conservative options. When it comes time for surgery, I know Dr. O will fix me right up. Glad I found this doctor. I hope my review helps those trying to find a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Aside from being extremely knowledgeable, Dr. Ortiz is kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

after using 2 other podiatrists Dr Ortiz took care of the problems

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Cannot thank Dr. Ortiz enough. He took great care of my daughter after a very bad car accident. He's a very compassionate Doctor. My daughters surgery went very well & now that she's fully recovered I want to tell the world about how thankful we are to Dr. Ortiz. Very glad God put him in our path.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr Ortiz is a very kind, caring and extremely knowledgable surgeon. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone, he is incredible! He was recommended by my regular doctor as the previous foot doctor told me there was nothing more he could do for me . On my very first visit to Dr Ortiz he told me why I was having so much pain in my left foot, it had been broken for over 2 years, the hammer toe, the bunion and several tendons were operated on. I never second guessed Dr Ortiz. From the very first time I walked into his office I completely trusted him. He was very highly recommended by my doctor as Dr Ortiz is his foot doctor. I am now recovering from my second operation performed by Dr Ortiz on the right foot for a hammer toe and bunion. Fantastic, wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Life saver!!! Was admitted to JFK with a foot infection. I am diabetic. The first heartless guy wanted to cut my foot off. I asked for Dr. Ortiz cause I had heard about his great reputation. Thank God I did. He worked tirelessly to save my foot. Even had to do some plastic surgery with flaps & stuff, but was able to save it. I can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

The doctor is among the best I've seen. Very professional & knowledgable. Didn't talk over my head. Explained everything so I could best understand my condition. The staff is very friendly. Betsy & Cynthia in the Boynton office are great!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Julio C. Ortiz's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)