Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Chapman

Dr. Chapman is a no nonsense straight forward caring provider. She has a job to do and she gets it done. No sugar coating. For a high risk OB patient she is exactly what we needed.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Chapman was rude and condescending to me during the several times I had the misfortune of having to deal with her. When I went into labor with my first child she was unfortunately the doctor on duty and I broke down in tears because she was there. She is very dismissive and rude. I had issues with my second pregnancy and she was on call several times when I was taken in and she was dismissive then also. This was very upsetting because I was very worried about losing my baby and she acted like I was bothering her. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

The Ob RN who greeted me was short and curt. Dr. Chapman gave me the impression of being condescending and disingenuous from the beginning of the appointment. Since this is my first visit, I can not say any more than what my initial impression is at this point.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Chapman is prompt, knowledgeable and always took time to answer all my first time mom questions. Scott and White is an excellent hospital. The L&D nurses are warm and welcoming. I will return for my second baby for sure!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. Amy M. Chapman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2003)