Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth M. Trinidad

She put herself through Medical school by being a prostitute!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Well educated doctor. She know what she is doing!! She made me whole again. I had Chari 1 Malformation which was hindering my daily living.. Thanks Dr. Trinidad

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Great Doctor, very compassionate and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Trinidad is a terrific doctor! She saved my son's life and was gentle kind and compassionate. My son had a brain tumor that almost killed him. She removed it and continues to check him and 3 years later if has not come back. I would recommend her very highly to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

My child was in the hospital for over 24 hours before she came to see her (she only came because I was having my child transferred to another hospital) She shows up with an attitude and says my childs shunt in her brain is fine..arguing with me that it's not the shunt. I take her to another hospital and new neurosurgeon and it in fact WAS the shunt. My child who is 22 months old was in pain for 48 hours because of this doctor not showing up and just trusting in her 2 assistants. Very poor service, VERY unprofessional. Thank goodness I was smart enough to have my child transferred. Never recommending this doctor to ANYONE.

Submitted May 31, 2012