Ratings for Dr. Deborah J. Ribnick

I did not find her services helpful in the least, she was very expensive and often late and very disorganized with billing.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

She made me pay $500 upfront before my first visit, my ex-husband refused to go and she charge me $300 for the time she spend trying to get my ex to come. TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!!! She should be ashamed of herself! I thought we were going to go see her to help us with our problems not charge me for trying to get my ex to come! Don't trust her with a dime of your money!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I am a high tech executive. I used Dr. Ribnick for counseling during my divorce. I saw her regularly for several months. I found her very intelligent and knowledgable. She was helped me a lot by explaining the custody process during divorce. She was familiar with it because she had previously performed many custody evaluations. Immensely helpful. Actually, she gave me more insight into the process than did my lawyer. She also helped me deal with my emotional issues during the divorce. She seemed very reasonable and understanding to me. I highly recommend using her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013