Ratings for Dr. Joy L. Long

Dr. Long did a great job fixing my shoulder! I was planning to suffer with limited motion and pain in my shoulder. After hearing her expert insight into my problem , I changed my mind and have not regretted it. Yes, I also highly recommend Dr. Long!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Excellent physician, surgeon. Very helpful, very professional. Great bedside manner. Her knowledge is tops. I would highly recommend Dr Long.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Dr Long recommended that I do not have surgery on my torn rotator cuff since the tear was manageable. She recommended a course of PT which 6 weeks later has increased my range of motion around 40%. . Her professionalism and knowledge is second to none, and I am glad she was recommended to me. Lancaster Orthopdedic Group is lucky to have her as part of their practice.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Dr. Long performed my second ACL reconstructive surgery. While my first surgery was good, the whole process under Dr. Long was outstanding. She held reasonable expectations for surgery and truly cared about my recovery and ability to compete. There is not anything more I could ask for from a doctor, she was extremely professional and truly cared about my wellbeing which encouraged me to follow all instructions and trust the process.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Dr Long performed my reverse shoulder replacement. I couldn't be happier with the results. relieved all my pain and restored my range of motion. True professional and up front, Along with their excellent therapy staff I got back in the game.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Dr. Long is very caring and compassionate. She answered my questions and took her time. Due to other health issues I had to delay surgery on my rotator cuff and her staff worked with me and my schedule needs.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

She takes time with you is honest in every aspect when you ask questions I would recommend her to anyone is a wonderful person in with being an awesome doctor

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Dr. Long was absolutely awesome, consummate professional, caring, informative and more importantly very personable. I had shoulder surgery in Mid May, followed by three months of PT and I now have full range of motion and have about 90% of my strength back so I am extremely happy with the results. Her staff was awesome, the PT staff was incredible. just an overall Fantastic experience. I am very thankful to have been a patient of Dr. Long!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr Long is a true professional very knowledgeable,caring,takes Her time in explaining all details of all phases of full complete recovery from pre surgery all the way to total recovery could not ask for a better Doctor

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Long has preformed two ACL surgery’s on me. I flew practically half way around the world just to receive my second surgery because there is no one I trust more! Dr. Long is an outstanding doctor who puts the patient first.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Joy L. Long's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Coventry Healthcare