Ratings for Dr. Troy A. Vines

My son was accidently shot in the thigh. He was taken to our local hospital, it was a Saturday night and Dr. Vines was here from his home town of Jonesboro. Thank goodness! He was wonderful, my son was sixteen at the time and Dr. Vines never once talked down to him as so many adults would have done. My son was working rice leeves and carried a pistol for snakes, the gun misfired and he was shot in the thigh but Dr. Vines never made any harmful remarks as most adults would have done he talked to my son on a one on one level. Thank you Dr. Vines for being such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Vines saw my child in Urgent Care and was just amazing! I am thinking about taking him there instead of his Ped. from now on!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. Vines is an awesome guy! My whole family uses him. I now live 3 1/2 hours away and still choose to use him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Vines is a one of a kind! He has treated my family and me for years, and we love and appreciate him, very much!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2006

Dr. Troy A. Vines's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)