Ratings for Dr. Carl F. Sloan

I've seen Dr. Sloan twice (3 month apart due to full bookings) and had to wait one time for over 2 hours in the crowded waiting room with other frustrated patients & an hour in the exam room (which the front desk will tell you is normal). I found him to be very arrogant and unprofessional. Have found a much better doctor at a different facility.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Office is always jammed with patients. I've been there twice. Really like Dr. Carl Sloan, but office staff is incompetent, which reflects on doctors. I was ready to schedule eye surgery, scheduled office visit 3 months out, got there to find out I had been schedule with wrong doctor. They couldn't fit me in, but would call when they could. I'm still waiting....and in the meantime, I am searching for another doctor. I need to be able to trust the doctor AND the staff to be accurate and efficient. I do not recommend you use them.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014