Ratings for Dr. Peter S. Warshawsky

To say my wife is anxiety-ridden about dentists doesn't begin to describe the level of apprehension. When an infection eroded bone and undermined a tooth, I recommended Dr. Peter Warshawsky. I had been impressed with the doctor's obviously efficient and comforting office during each of my visits for routine cleaning. The doctor and staff at Periodontics of the Desert are exceptionally sensitive to the extreme nervousness of some patients and alleviated much of my wife's worry through careful explanation, patience and true empathy. This sophisticated procedure took about half an hour as the confident and experienced doctor performed the oral surgery expertly and painlessly. We urge anyone needing periodontal work (or just a routine cleaning) to visit this office. Thanks to Dr. Warshawsky, Marrissa, Rhiannon, Rebecca, Lisa and the rest of the staff for their expertise, caring and perfect outcome!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014