Ratings for Dr. Donald P. Endrizzi

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED & PISSED! Waited 2 + months , office called me yesterday to INFORM me that they made "mistake" & shouldnt have given me appt w him as no longer takes workers comp patients, but have another "specialist" to see me. NO apology given & when i looked up "specialist " found only 2 yrs in practice & NOT board certified! Was recommended to Endrizzi as 30+ yrs, UNFORTUNATELY i wont know as i made appt w another specialist that i couldve called 2+ months ago had i known!Office never even put in for records from numerous other drs ive seen & appt was to be on the 9th! Staff a joke! Unprofessional & unapologetic! Sure Endrizzi is a great dr but office staff ruined it for me! Dont call patients 4 days before long awaited appt to pull a "bait & switch" & zero accountabilty, no apology! UNPROFESSIONAL!!! WILL GIVE OFFICE STAFF BELOW 0 STARS FOR KNOWLEDGE, HELPFULNESS, ETC! WORST IVE EVER DEALT WITH!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

I have seen Dr. Endrizzi several times for shoulder issues. He performed surgery on my left shoulder with no complications and excellent outcome. He is without a doubt the best shoulder surgeon north of Boston. Rupe his PA is also very good and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

excellent staff. Endrizzi is highly professional, experienced and skilled. He made sure I understood the pros and cons of my options. Another big plus is timeliness. No being stuck in the waiting room long past the appointment time.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Endrizzi helped me with bursitis in my shoulder without having to do invasive surgery. He took the time to explain what damage had occurred to my shoulder and a comprehensive way to fix it. Both he and his staff were welcoming . I definitely would recommend this doctor and practice.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Had a horrible torn up shoulder from wear and tear. I was skeptical that the surgery would be a success with all the damage done. 100% better within 3 months following surgery. Bedside manners may be desired but skill/experience/expertise are required and this orthopedic surgeon has what it takes! Give me a surgeon with skill and one that may be a bit "cool" over a friendly incompetent doctor any day! Highly recommend this surgeon for shoulder repairs. That is ALL he does so he excels far above the orthopedic docs who do a bit of everything.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Total shoulder replacement about 14- 15 years ago with perfect success!! I have not checked in since my 10 year " anniversary" but my shoulder is in perfect condition! I would never go to a different. Dr. For a shoulder issue! Thank you Dr. Endrizzi!! Martha Clark

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I would agree with the last review. The Height of Arrogance and Rude. I don't care how good he is professionally, would not allow someone with this attitude to work on my shoulder. I was appalled.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I dont know why this Dr. has 5 stars. I wouldnt give him 1 star. I found him very arrogant and his nurse was very rude.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Have had dr. Endrizzi do two shoulder surgeries. Was so pleased with the results. He was so good with his interaction with me. Couldn't recommend him highly enough. The surgeries took place more than 10 years ago. The shoulders are still working well on the golf course!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Endrizzi performed a total shoulder replacement on me three years ago. It was a complete success! I have virtually 100% range of motion and absolutely no pain. This guy knows his stuff. I recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Donald P. Endrizzi's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1982)