Ratings for Dr. Mark Lloyd

I'm surprised at the bad review prior to mine as my experience with this doctor was always great. True, his staff is kind of rude (but really most medical assistants are so how is that different) but that does not reflect on him. Dr Lloyd has always been friendly, helpful, and I must say he is one of the most knowledgeable primary care doctors I have ever met (and I'm a pre-med student and a tough critic).I once had a question for him based on a diagnosis I had received from a specialist and I could not make it to the office so I was able to talk to him long distance and, amazingly, he suggested the exact diagnosis I had received from the specialist! Impressive! He's also very easygoing and kind with a gentle demeanor. It is truly a shame that he moved as I will very much miss having him as my family doctor, it was less of a hardship to go to the doctor when he was my physician.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

I had serious, worsening back/leg pain. Dr. Lloyd insisted my hip was 'off' (no Xray, no MRI), sent me to his associate to have it adjusted and to physical therapy for treatment. That wasn't the problem, therapy and hip adjustment further worsened it. Began seeing Lloyd for the condition in June, by September I went to an orthopedic who said I needed surgery and wow, I have an impressive pain tolerance. Having lost 10 pounds and crazy with pain, took some weeks to clear an EKG. Dr. Lloyd refused to believe he could be misdiagnosing me, regardless of repeat visits. So many had warned me against the Diamontoni practice, I now understand why. Appointments made but not entered into the calendar, one Dr. doesn't seem to communicate with the other... I'm told Lloyd left the practice & moved to the Midwest. Great. Still, I recommend you keep looking for a new physician.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Mark Lloyd's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Oxford