Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Darrow

I'm very happy with everything about my breast augmentation Dr. Darrow performed six weeks ago. His staff is extremely friendly and he is very knowledgeable. He even returned my phone call on a Saturday over a holiday weekend when I had a question. I'm very happy with my results and the experience and would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Very sweet. One of the few nice doctors in medicine.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Darrow was the 7th doctor I had a consult with. I had a previous breast augmentation with a lift with horrible results and needed reconstruction so I was very cautious when choosing my next doctor. I flew to Miami and interviewed two doctors there first since that is the plastic surgery capitol of the United States. I was treated like a cattle being herded in and out of their offices and even though they knew I was an out of town patient they didn't mind making me wait over an hour past my scheduled consultation time. I was so rushed by both of the doctors that I even forgot to ask any questions that I had written down in a notebook!! Let's just say I decided to stick to doctors in Massachusetts. I then started asking for referrals and doing my own research. I was having no luck. I almost gave up at one point and then my client gave me a referral to Dr. Darrow and I'm so glad I went. What a difference!! None of the other 6 doctors asked for my previous doctors pre-operative notes to find out about where he had cut me and the find out about the blood supply (this is important for feeling and for better chances of breast feeding). I got the pre-op notes and came back in and he explained to me that I had good news and his plans of how he was going to operate. Even drew me a picture!! I knew I was in good hands. I even decided to add on liposuction of my arms and flanks and stomach since I am getting married at the end of the year. The surgery went smooth. I stayed overnight and the nurses were very accommodating.He told me I would be back to work in 7-10 days and with all the work I got done I really didn't believe him, but I was back in eight. Dr. Darrow actually came back again later that night to check on me and his other patient. He went above and beyond my expectations which are extremely high! My Results are better then I could of ever imagined!! I am constantly getting complemented. My main concern was the scarring but after 7 weeks post surgery I can barely see them. I just recently went for my early after pictures and we compared the before to the after and I can't believe the difference. I literally cried when I left his office of happiness. He went to shake my hand but I had to hug him. Don't waste your time looking anywhere else. He really is the BEST of Boston! I wish there was 6 stars!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Looking back, having a facelift was a wonderful decision. I'm so glad I didn't scare myself out of it. My more youthful jawline, neck and cheeks reappeared - jowls and flabbiness are gone - but I look and feel completely natural for my age. Dr. Darrow is truly an artist! Making the decision to get a facelift, though, was the easier part. Finding a doctor was a bit more scary. I had consultations with other surgeons, but when I met Dr. Darrow I quickly felt at ease. He has a wonderful manner about him and clearly takes pride in "his work." Dr. Darrow is easy to talk to - open with answers to my questions. I felt very comfortable and secure in his hands. Now I think of him more as a body-sculptor than a surgeon. And Helen, his assistant, was (and is) ever-responsive and welcoming - fabulous with the surrounding details and all my questions. The Plus, Boston Center facility is top-notch - including their attentive nurse care and top-notch anesthesiologist.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I considered a breast augmentation for many years, but my husband was not on board because he felt that there were safety concerns to consider. After months and months of research, I convinced him that the current silicone implants are in fact safe and don't impede mammography imaging. After researching the procedure, the next step was to find a surgeon. The process took many months, but kept leading me back to Dr. Jeffrey Darrow due to his skill and competence and of course his before and after pictures! I scheduled 4 consultations and cancelled the last two after meeting with Dr. darrow. I had told my husband on the way to see him that Dr. Darrow was my top pick and when my husband and I met him, that was it for us. He was extremely professional without being aloof or unapproachable. He exudes confidence which gives you a safe and secure feeling. He is very patient in answering any and all questions. He is an attentive listener who makes you feel comfortable in a very uncomfortable situation. He walked me through the entire procedure down to every minute detail so that I had no question about what I would be undertaking. He discussed the implant that he was using and assured us that it is of the highest quality and that it had an excellent warranty. His office assistant, Helen, was down to earth and sweet and made us feel very comfortable. The surgical center is a safe environment which is intimate and personal in a private setting that is fully accredited. My recovery was so smooth due to Dr. darrow's surgical care and precision. Dr. Darrow has such an incredible artistic touch that he was able to enhance my breSts with a natural, symmetrical looking result and I would not hesitate not recommend him as the perfect surgeon in all areas; skill, artistry, professionalism and technique. He changed my life. Thank you Dr. Darrow!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Darrow is, simply put, the best. His team is kind, honest, and extremely helpful. His assistant Helen is wonderful and made going from point A to point B as smooth as possible. As a young guy in my early 20s I met with Dr. Darrow having just lost 100 pounds and in need of a lower body lift surgery. I had expected that my skin would ‘snap’ back due to my age and that I wouldn’t have the problem of excess skin. This is not a procedure I was expecting to have, nor was it one that I wanted to have. However, if one has to have or chooses to have this surgery, Dr. Darrow is the man to trust. I didn’t have much loose skin, but just enough to qualify for the procedure. He did an incredible job. When I first met with him it was June of 2013, I had a great feeling about the guy and knew in my gut that I would go with him, not even having met with any other doctors. But, I did ‘shop’ around after and met with a few other doctors in Boston. In my opinion, non compared. I didn’t have the lower body lift until January 2015, this was my first surgery and I wanted to wait until I was in the right frame of mind. Ultimately, one has to make their choice based not solely on the quality of work, but also on that ‘gut feeling’ that never fails us. I was lucky enough to find a doctor that does impeccable work and one that gave me the feeling of security and confidence I needed. After nearly two years, Dr. Darrow was happy to see me a few more times, each time with more questions than the last. He is patient, confident, humble, honest, and very talented. My father and girlfriend didn’t meet Dr. Darrow until the morning of my surgery - my girlfriend got a ‘great feeling’ the minute she met him and confessed when he left that room, that had she felt any doubts she had planned to drag me out of his office. Well it has now been eight weeks post-operation and I am healing very well! My recovery has, and is still, going great. Once I am able, I plan to return to Dr. Darrow to have an inner-thigh lift, which can’t happen soon enough. I am a very active guy, I work out five days a week, trail run, and enjoy sports. I have 7% percent body fat and crave physical activity, I have been able to get back to my daily workouts, albeit slowly, and will continue to build up my activity daily from this point forward. We have one life and one body, we must take care of ourselves. This journey doesn’t last forever but, we can make the best of it all, and I sure am grateful that Dr. Jeffrey Darrow and his team have been a part of mine.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I had breast augmentation and circumferential liposuction of my abdomen with Dr. Darrow about 6 weeks ago. I cannot believe the results. look amazing and couldn't be happier! I had researched and met with 4 Boston area Plastic surgeons and Dr. Darrow was the second one I met with and I should have just stopped right there when I found him. I met with the 2 others I had appointments with and that just solidified my decision to have my procedures done by Dr. Darrow. I had my surgery at the Boston Center which is a private setting with all of the accreditations one looks for. Helen helped coordinate the timing of my procedure and was really wonderful about walking me through the steps leading up to the surgery. The nursing staff were professional and accommodating especially when I opted to stay the night because I have 2 small children at home. The overnight nurse was conscientious and so helpful. She made sure I was comfortable and was thorough with discharge teaching so I would know what to expect in the days ahead. What can I say about Dr. Darrow? He is a real gentleman, he is skilled and very good at what he does. He is compassionate and very thorough. I would highly recommend his and his staff at the Boston Center!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I had my tummy tuck done by a different doctor and had the revision done with Dr. Darrow along with revision done for my breast which were done 40 years back and were not even. Dr. Darrow did an excellent job and was very happy to do any revision needed to get done. He wants his patients to come out feeling good and he does a great job at that.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I had an upper and lower Blepharoplasty this past August by Dr. Darrow and I couldn't be happier! From the minute I was introduced to Dr. Darrow by his fabulous assistant Helen, I knew I was in perfect hands. I had been to two other "Newbury St." surgeons for consultations before seeing Dr. Darrow and both times I felt like I was being 'pitched' by used-car salesmen. My consultation with Dr. Darrow, was thorough, non-rushed, educational and complete stress-free. I asked him a lot of questions and he answered each one knowledgeably and fairly. As a 58 year old man, he 'managed my expectations' (rather than 'promise me the moon as the other two surgeons had done). My procedure was done professionally by a team of really caring people. The results look amazing, and as I said before, I couldn't be happier and I recommend him without reservation!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I am 26. I got 350cc silicone under the muscle with inframammary incision. I started as a 34a and ended as a 34c. I am absolutely satisfied with my results and super grateful to Helen and Dr. Darrow as well as the rest of the staff who took care of me. I always felt safe and informed and would recommend Dr. Darrow to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey M. Darrow's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Workers Comp