Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Darrow

The staff was super friendly and helpful throughout the process. From the very first visit all the way to the post surgery follow ups. Dr. Darrow has the best bed side manor i have have ever encountered in a Dr. He was so easy to talk with about what i want and expected from the surgery. I got breast augmentations 3 months ago and it was the best decision i have ever made. I love them!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Darrow performed a tummy tuck with flank lipo this summer. What an amazing surgeon! The staff, Helen, and all the nurses went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions very responsively. I'm loving my new look and I am very happy with my results. Dr. Darrow is a gentle understanding surgeon who is upfront and honest about what can be achieved. He is very approachable and I felt so comfortable in his hands. Thank you Dr. Darrow!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey Darrow is absolutely the Best!! a true artist in his field. I had a full abdominoplasty and breast augmentation at the end of May, and the results are amazing! and I am just 4 months in, which means my waist is gonna get narrower and my stomach is gonna get flatter! I love my new belly button and 95% of my stretch marks are gone! My abdomen was a mess from my two previous pregnancies and he totally reconstruct it!! His staff is helpful and super responsive. I am so grateful I chose him! Thank you for my new body Dr. Darrow!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Darrow and his team. I had a breast augmentation with Dr Darrow and am very pleased with the results. He was very attentative and patient in answering all my questions. All the staff from his assistant to the nurses were very kind, professional and reassuring. Recovery was easy and Dr Darrow promptly answered any emails or phone calls I had with questions.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I had a Breast Augmentation from Dr. Darrow and I had a great experience! I was referred to him by a close friend and I would highly recommend him. I went to many other consults but he was the best. I have many reasons why I liked him best. When I went to my consult - they laid out the implants (going from the smallest size to the largest), they gave me time to play around with the implants and see which one I would like best. After getting an idea of what size CC I wanted. He came in the room went over everything possible about the surgery and expectations, he took his time explaining the entire procedure in detail. The other consults I went to didn't compare to this one. They were able to work with my schedule and make an appointment for the procedure when it worked best for me. The staff were extremely nice and calming. The anesthesiologist was very comforting as they were getting me prepped. I woke up and was very relaxed and it went well. I am now 6 weeks out and LOVE the results. I heeled so well and you can barely see any scars!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I'm very happy with everything about my breast augmentation Dr. Darrow performed six weeks ago. His staff is extremely friendly and he is very knowledgeable. He even returned my phone call on a Saturday over a holiday weekend when I had a question. I'm very happy with my results and the experience and would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Very sweet. One of the few nice doctors in medicine.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Darrow was the 7th doctor I had a consult with. I had a previous breast augmentation with a lift with horrible results and needed reconstruction so I was very cautious when choosing my next doctor. I flew to Miami and interviewed two doctors there first since that is the plastic surgery capitol of the United States. I was treated like a cattle being herded in and out of their offices and even though they knew I was an out of town patient they didn't mind making me wait over an hour past my scheduled consultation time. I was so rushed by both of the doctors that I even forgot to ask any questions that I had written down in a notebook!! Let's just say I decided to stick to doctors in Massachusetts. I then started asking for referrals and doing my own research. I was having no luck. I almost gave up at one point and then my client gave me a referral to Dr. Darrow and I'm so glad I went. What a difference!! None of the other 6 doctors asked for my previous doctors pre-operative notes to find out about where he had cut me and the find out about the blood supply (this is important for feeling and for better chances of breast feeding). I got the pre-op notes and came back in and he explained to me that I had good news and his plans of how he was going to operate. Even drew me a picture!! I knew I was in good hands. I even decided to add on liposuction of my arms and flanks and stomach since I am getting married at the end of the year. The surgery went smooth. I stayed overnight and the nurses were very accommodating.He told me I would be back to work in 7-10 days and with all the work I got done I really didn't believe him, but I was back in eight. Dr. Darrow actually came back again later that night to check on me and his other patient. He went above and beyond my expectations which are extremely high! My Results are better then I could of ever imagined!! I am constantly getting complemented. My main concern was the scarring but after 7 weeks post surgery I can barely see them. I just recently went for my early after pictures and we compared the before to the after and I can't believe the difference. I literally cried when I left his office of happiness. He went to shake my hand but I had to hug him. Don't waste your time looking anywhere else. He really is the BEST of Boston! I wish there was 6 stars!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Looking back, having a facelift was a wonderful decision. I'm so glad I didn't scare myself out of it. My more youthful jawline, neck and cheeks reappeared - jowls and flabbiness are gone - but I look and feel completely natural for my age. Dr. Darrow is truly an artist! Making the decision to get a facelift, though, was the easier part. Finding a doctor was a bit more scary. I had consultations with other surgeons, but when I met Dr. Darrow I quickly felt at ease. He has a wonderful manner about him and clearly takes pride in "his work." Dr. Darrow is easy to talk to - open with answers to my questions. I felt very comfortable and secure in his hands. Now I think of him more as a body-sculptor than a surgeon. And Helen, his assistant, was (and is) ever-responsive and welcoming - fabulous with the surrounding details and all my questions. The Plus, Boston Center facility is top-notch - including their attentive nurse care and top-notch anesthesiologist.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I considered a breast augmentation for many years, but my husband was not on board because he felt that there were safety concerns to consider. After months and months of research, I convinced him that the current silicone implants are in fact safe and don't impede mammography imaging. After researching the procedure, the next step was to find a surgeon. The process took many months, but kept leading me back to Dr. Jeffrey Darrow due to his skill and competence and of course his before and after pictures! I scheduled 4 consultations and cancelled the last two after meeting with Dr. darrow. I had told my husband on the way to see him that Dr. Darrow was my top pick and when my husband and I met him, that was it for us. He was extremely professional without being aloof or unapproachable. He exudes confidence which gives you a safe and secure feeling. He is very patient in answering any and all questions. He is an attentive listener who makes you feel comfortable in a very uncomfortable situation. He walked me through the entire procedure down to every minute detail so that I had no question about what I would be undertaking. He discussed the implant that he was using and assured us that it is of the highest quality and that it had an excellent warranty. His office assistant, Helen, was down to earth and sweet and made us feel very comfortable. The surgical center is a safe environment which is intimate and personal in a private setting that is fully accredited. My recovery was so smooth due to Dr. darrow's surgical care and precision. Dr. Darrow has such an incredible artistic touch that he was able to enhance my breSts with a natural, symmetrical looking result and I would not hesitate not recommend him as the perfect surgeon in all areas; skill, artistry, professionalism and technique. He changed my life. Thank you Dr. Darrow!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey M. Darrow's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal