Ratings for Dr. Rachel D. Bezdek

I've been a patient of Dr. Bezdek's for years, and I've found her to be a sensible doctor who is sympathetic to patients. She's answered every question that I have for her. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for an OB/Gyn. Also, I like her staff. They're good with getting back to me quickly if I leave a voice mail.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Not sure what some of the people were talking about in a few of the comments, but Dr. Bezdek is the most sensitive and caring doctor I have ever come across. Her staff is also wonderful. She is very patient and attentive to our needs. She delivered my son almost 6 years ago and will soon deliver my second son in the next few months. I would (and HAVE) recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I have seen Dr. Bezdek for several years now and I have always found her to be knowledgeable and very helpful. She has gone above and beyond for both myself and my daughter. She has even been willing to contact another doctor to help me with an issue outside of her practice. She takes the time to answer my questions and address my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Bezdek.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Rachel D. Bezdek is a wonderful,caring and very sensitive to your needs. . She takes the time with every patient and every. I would recommend her to anyone who need a ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Bezdesk is the worst doctor I have ever come across. She made my daughter first experience of having a baby a total living nightmare. I would not recommend her to anyone. She is so insensitive to what your situation is. I feel like now my daughter is traumatized by this experience with her. She show is held kept my blood pressure up the whole time my daughter was in the hospital. Everything that could go wrong went wrong. Too top it off the puncture her spinal cord during the epideral. Then came back and did the blood patch and they couldn't even get that right. She had to do that twice. Between her and Lakeside Hosp. they had my nerve so bad I thought I was going to have a heart attack. You might wanna cross your t's and dot your i's before you go to Dr. Bezdek. Do your homework. She's the worst I have seen so far.

Submitted March 13, 2015

Very kind. Well answer all your questions. Very personable.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

She have changed a whole lot. She used to be nice and caring when she delivered my first child. With child number two she was so different. She rushes and she have an ugly attitude. She also doesn't care about what her pregnant patients are going through. She just let everything go in one ear and out the other. She don't even believe her patients if they are complaining about something.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Bezdak is a wonder ob/gyn who can relate to her patients and does not rush you out of the office. She is willing to listen to concerns/questions and takes the time to answer them. I would recommend her to anyone needing a great ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Rachel D. Bezdek's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2005)