Ratings for Dr. Dayo Obebe

DOES TERRIBLE WORK THAT ENDED UP CAUSEING LOSS OF TEETH

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I love the way Dr Obebe fixed my tooth. It was fractured and another dentist charged me total of $ 3200 , but I was still in pain. Dr. Obebe fixed it. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻. Whole staff was nice and friendly. Now I am pain free. Thank god for Dr. Obebe.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I saw Dr. Obebe for several years and unfortunately had a lot of work done about 3-4 years ago. One appointment in December I was told I needed a couple of fillings for cavities but it would be better to go ahead and do crowns since I still had money left for the year for insurance. I came back in January to have crowns put on and was told I had more cavities that could do fillings or crowns. I could pay a little more out of pocket for a longer lasting solution. So I trusted his recommendation. Now, 4 years later, I had a crown break off, found out that he spent a year in jail for tax evasion - who knows what else- so I switch dentists. Now I have to have a tooth extracted because the crown broke off because it was not set properly. On top of that, I have to have the other crowns replaced because they were also not set and sealed correctly. So this "better long term solution" that was offered will now cost me $9,000 to fix. Kinda makes me wonder how many other patients are in my situation?? My new dentist has had several of his former patients come in...

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Great dentist!! Great caring, knowledgeable staff!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

This office gives you a bill before they've even finished an exam. I was told I had gingivitis and needed 7 fillings for a grand total of $380. I wasn't even told where the cavities were. I have insurance with Bcbs. I told them no and went to my other dentist and was told I had one cavity and I did NOT have gingivitis. They also would not give me copies of my x-rays. Horrible!!!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

The worst dentist office ive ever bee to!!!!! WATCH OUT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Obebe is the best dentist I ever had. I was in pain so much that I called his office . They gave me same day appointment. He filled the cavities without any delay. I am pain free since.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

1. paid while sitting on treatment chair. 2. crowns look beautiful, but was not cleaned thoroughly underneath/covered up mistake/has to be redone 3. not responding to messages 4. wants to remove every filling and place crown

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

My husband and I scheduled a cleaning as a new patient appt. We arrived and were greeted pleasantly. Once xrays were obtained and consultation was done for both of us, we were taken into a room and handed a $340 a piece plan of care. They proceeded to explain to us that we both had severe periodontal disease and that required a much more extensive cleaning only partially covered by insurance. My husband and I neither have periodontal disease (bleeding and swelling of the gums). Our Humana insurance covers our cleanings at 100% but conveniently enough we needed $680 total of uncovered cleanings??? We said thanks but no thanks and returned to our out of network dentist. After speaking with a coworker I found out she was told the same exact thing by this dentist. Apparently they need to pay for all the modern equipment they have! BEWARE!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012