Ratings for Dr. Christine F. Cooper

I made the switch to this facility last year. I have been very pleased with my care. The staff is concerned with their patients, and they do their best to make patients feel at ease. Today, they were even concerned about seeing me and getting me home because of the approaching bad weather.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr.Cooper is a great doctor who cares about your patient and takes the time needed to take care of the patients needs. She is congenial and caring and asses the overall issue not just the problems. I love coming to see her and I don't feel awkward when I usually would.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

i receive healthcare from Dr. Christine Cooper at Five Oaks Medical Group in Chickasha, Oklahoma. I have been seeing Dr. Cooper for the duration of my pregnancy. Dr. Cooper has been very helpful, understanding and caring about myself and my unborn baby. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes, The doctor and nurses are very helpful with any tips concerning my health. The nurses doctor Cooper has in her department are very, very caring and understanding of all the crazy emotions that go on with a pregnant women. I have had all the necessary pregnancy test that are needed done at The lab department. All the staff here have been great and helpful in more ways than one. If I ever conceive again I will defiantly be returning back to Dr. Cooper office for all my women needs.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

We love Dr. Cooper! She answered all of our questions. She took her time with us and everything we needed to do. I highly recommend her to anyone. She is a wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I have been a patient here for several years and my experience has almost always been very satisfactory. The staff is friendly and the doctors meet my needs. I would recommend my doctor to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Went into the e.r and they told me I was pregnant. I asked them if they new a good dr and they said "well we know of a bad one" and the nurse started laughing and doctor kinda smiled, I don't live in chickasha so I was alittle confused on what they were talking about, I asked them who was the bad dr. And they said dr.cooper, they told me not to go to her, but being the person that I am I did anyways, and That was the worse mIstake ever, she will say whatever comes to mind first, and being pregnant, It was what I needed at the time, I only saw her a hand full of time bc she was always gone, so when ir was baby time, I to Norman, she was not a very good doctor and was very rude.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

She was so mean!! And I think her personal life starts to matter when she showed up to deliver the baby drunk! I would honestly never suggest her to anybody! She had no clue what she was talking about and I'm happy that there was another Dr there to deliver my baby BC if ur wasn't for him my daughter most likely wouldn't be here today. Its honestly time for dr cooper to put the bottles down if she want to stay being a Dr P.s that Dr. Was Dr. To var and he was AMAZING!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I liked Dr. Cooper. She's very professional. I do not feel her personal life matters as long as she's good at what she does as a doctor.

Submitted April 11, 2012

Very helpful and sweet. Agreeable to other surf eon's pre sense and assertional surgery being performed by him. I like her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

I don't know about her personal life but she is a wretched doctor, and her nurse made so many mistakes i just quit counting and changed doctors. I'm not sure what she said to my husband on the phone either but he said she had the worst attitude he has ever heard a doctor have.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Christine F. Cooper's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Chickasha, OK