You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Barbara Vivino

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

My partner and I have been quite struck by how little this woman can keep track of what we are talking about, as well as people's names. She also has been rude and inattentive.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I don't know where I would be without her gentle insight, warmth and her infinite patience! She is smart, funny and caring. If she wasn't my therapist I would want her as a friend.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

As a long time patient of Dr. Vivino, it is disheartening to read these somewhat slanderous reviews that seem to be coming from one single source. She has never been anything but insightful and kind, always encouraging my progress. The only reason any one would have a problem with this is if they themselves did not want to put any work into the sessions. She is a fantastic psychologist. She has worked with my for years and I am always grateful for her patience.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Vivino can at times be warm and compassionate and perhaps helpful if you are a fast learner, have a specific issue and you are willing to completely follow all of her advice. However, she has a low frustration threshold and if things aren't proceeding quickly enough she can lose her temper and "confront" you in a very insensitive and frankly immature manner. In the next session she will have "forgotten" what she said. If you do see her, I would suggest recording the sessions.

Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Vivino was recommended to me and I found her to be extremely knowledgeable and compassionate to my situation which had been spiraling out of control. She has helped me enormously in my fight to regain my mental well-being. I wold highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Vivino helped me tremendously. She has great insight and if you listen to her and you are willing to look at yourself it will make a huge positive change. She is also warm, friendly and funny. I recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Barbara Vivino's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent couples therapist. She is a compassionate and smart therapist who saved our marriage!"

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is smart, insightful and warm. Very professional and on top of it. Everything you want in a therapist. "

March 26, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "My partner and I have been quite struck by how little this woman can keep track of what we are talking about, as well as people's names. She also has been rude..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know where I would be without her gentle insight, warmth and her infinite patience! She is smart, funny and caring. If she wasn't my therapist I would w..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a long time patient of Dr. Vivino, it is disheartening to read these somewhat slanderous reviews that seem to be coming from one single source. She has never..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Time strides ahead innocently, unwavering. Saturating the landscape with our shadows ahead, now behind, squat and then elongated. The trees ferociously rise ab..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vivino can at times be warm and compassionate and perhaps helpful if you are a fast learner, have a specific issue and you are willing to completely follow..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vivino was recommended to me and I found her to be extremely knowledgeable and compassionate to my situation which had been spiraling out of control. She h..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Insightful and compassionate. She helped me out of a crippling depression to a life worth living"

November 11, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The most rude and unprofessional psychologist I have ever encountered. She also made comments that lacked insight, then actually denied saying them. "

September 5, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Horribly rude and judgmental. Not a Psychologist I would ever recommend. "

March 22, 2015