Ratings for Dr. Barbara Vivino

This woman needs to retire. She couldn't keep things straight, plus she had remarkably no iinsight.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

It's too bad this site is anonymous. Someone is repeating an attach on Dr. Vivino. Probably an unhappy person. Barbara is an absolutely wonderful therapist. She really listens, really cares and is super insightful. She is really good at guiding me along and offers a lot of guidance to clarify issues. I started with her when I was going through a divorce. Then I got stage 3 cancer. It was such a tough time for me. Barbara really helped carry me through. Now I am starting a new relationship and she is really helping me get off on the right foot. I learn so much from her. I cannot recommend her more!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Excellent couples therapist. She is a compassionate and smart therapist who saved our marriage!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

She is smart, insightful and warm. Very professional and on top of it. Everything you want in a therapist.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

My partner and I have been quite struck by how little this woman can keep track of what we are talking about, as well as people's names. She also has been rude and inattentive.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I don't know where I would be without her gentle insight, warmth and her infinite patience! She is smart, funny and caring. If she wasn't my therapist I would want her as a friend.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

As a long time patient of Dr. Vivino, it is disheartening to read these somewhat slanderous reviews that seem to be coming from one single source. She has never been anything but insightful and kind, always encouraging my progress. The only reason any one would have a problem with this is if they themselves did not want to put any work into the sessions. She is a fantastic psychologist. She has worked with my for years and I am always grateful for her patience.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Vivino can at times be warm and compassionate and perhaps helpful if you are a fast learner, have a specific issue and you are willing to completely follow all of her advice. However, she has a low frustration threshold and if things aren't proceeding quickly enough she can lose her temper and "confront" you in a very insensitive and frankly immature manner. In the next session she will have "forgotten" what she said. If you do see her, I would suggest recording the sessions.

Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Vivino was recommended to me and I found her to be extremely knowledgeable and compassionate to my situation which had been spiraling out of control. She has helped me enormously in my fight to regain my mental well-being. I wold highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Insightful and compassionate. She helped me out of a crippling depression to a life worth living

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015