Ratings for Dr. Barbara Vivino

Dr Vivino deeply cares about the patients she commits to. She has always given of herself 100% to me and I appreciate that she puts a lot of her energy into therapy, which distinguishes her from other therapists I've seen. I have read some of the negative reviews below but think that from my experience she has made every effort to help and has been effective.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Excellent Couples therapist. We have made more progress with her than with 4 previous therapists

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

My partner and I saw her for a few sessions and decided to change. What a good decision! We are making so much progress with our present therapist. Dr Vivino is not someone I would recommend, at least for couples.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

We found her to be not only unhelpful, but seemingly uninterested. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

This woman needs to retire. She couldn't keep things straight, plus she had remarkably no iinsight.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

It's too bad this site is anonymous. Someone is repeating an attach on Dr. Vivino. Probably an unhappy person. Barbara is an absolutely wonderful therapist. She really listens, really cares and is super insightful. She is really good at guiding me along and offers a lot of guidance to clarify issues. I started with her when I was going through a divorce. Then I got stage 3 cancer. It was such a tough time for me. Barbara really helped carry me through. Now I am starting a new relationship and she is really helping me get off on the right foot. I learn so much from her. I cannot recommend her more!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Excellent couples therapist. She is a compassionate and smart therapist who saved our marriage!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

She is smart, insightful and warm. Very professional and on top of it. Everything you want in a therapist.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

My partner and I have been quite struck by how little this woman can keep track of what we are talking about, as well as people's names. She also has been rude and inattentive.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I don't know where I would be without her gentle insight, warmth and her infinite patience! She is smart, funny and caring. If she wasn't my therapist I would want her as a friend.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015