Ratings for Dr. Barbara Vivino

Barbara's manner and comments were quite cold and at times actually rude. We were struck at her lack of understanding and ill advice re what we told her about our kid. When we spoke of our concerns to friends who are mental health providers we were strongly advised to leave! We really saw the difference with someone else and we were encouraged to rate her online.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Vivino is incredibly caring, genuine, and tuned in to her patients. She helped me understand so much about myself, I looked forward to seeing her every week.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Is easy to talk to, has good insight, and is very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

An excellent therapist. Competent, caring and effective. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Vivino deeply cares about the patients she commits to. She has always given of herself 100% to me and I appreciate that she puts a lot of her energy into therapy, which distinguishes her from other therapists I've seen. I have read some of the negative reviews below but think that from my experience she has made every effort to help and has been effective.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Excellent Couples therapist. We have made more progress with her than with 4 previous therapists

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

It's too bad this site is anonymous. Someone is repeating an attach on Dr. Vivino. Probably an unhappy person. Barbara is an absolutely wonderful therapist. She really listens, really cares and is super insightful. She is really good at guiding me along and offers a lot of guidance to clarify issues. I started with her when I was going through a divorce. Then I got stage 3 cancer. It was such a tough time for me. Barbara really helped carry me through. Now I am starting a new relationship and she is really helping me get off on the right foot. I learn so much from her. I cannot recommend her more!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Excellent couples therapist. She is a compassionate and smart therapist who saved our marriage!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

She is smart, insightful and warm. Very professional and on top of it. Everything you want in a therapist.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I don't know where I would be without her gentle insight, warmth and her infinite patience! She is smart, funny and caring. If she wasn't my therapist I would want her as a friend.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015