Ratings for Dr. Elias S. Adam

Great chiropractor, really relived my neck pain and his ongoing treatment has kept me well since. Highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

This is the best clinic I have ever visit. No only the doctor is really clear about the procedure but he really cares about his patients. The staff is really nice and professional, and I can not be in better hands. I had serious back problems, my lower back pain was killing me and in occasions I wasn't able to even stand up because the pain. But now thanks to doc. Adam I'm able to work again. And not only that but my health got allot better. Before I just to get sick all the time and now I got about 6the months without even a cold. I'm really happy to have him as a doctor. Because I did not found a clinic or a doctor. I found a new family with Doc. Adam and his staff. Because family its the one who really cares about you. And they do.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Very caring and Knowledgeble doctor. I went to him withe severe back and neck pain and in a shirt time, I am already feeling so much relief.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

EXCELLENT DR. VERY HUMBLE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, TERRIFIC CHIROPRACTOR.!EXTREMELY RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Great Chiropractor, I have referred all my family and friends to him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011