Ratings for Dr. Jue Wang

After the removal of my kidney due to cancer in May of 2012, I was referred to Dr Wang for a clinical drug trial. He worked with me for several months and then due to the renal cell cancer being in the lung, I left the trial and had another surgery. I have been seeing him now for almost 2 years. I believe he is a very caring doctor, and I am very happy I was referred to him. Things are going well and I look forward to many more "great" appointments!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

My wife had one kidney removed and has renal cell cancer in other organs. After our local oncologist suggested we go to a university hospital for continuing my wife's care, we decided to go to UNMC. We have been seeing Dr. Wang for almost a year. He immediately gave us more treatment information about her condition than the previous two Dr.s we had seen and explained our treatment options. We have visited his office several times with other family members and friends and he makes a point of meeting each person. After our consultation he addresses each person to see if there are any questions or concerns and answers everyone. We are very pleased with his care and manner. If we have any questions we can always call his office and someone will get back to us with an answer. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Wang is great doctor and a caring man.He has treated my wife for several years and if I was in need of this type of care I would only hope he would be available. He takes an deep interest in her case and follows her condition very closely. He has certainly extended her life and and enhanced it as well with his treatment.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

My husband was diagnosed with colon cancer the last of June, 2013. There was a tumor in his colon and the cancer had spread to other parts of his body. The VA referred my husband to Dr. Wang. My husband and I are very happy with with Dr. Wang and the care and concern he has shown toward my husband. At different times, my husband has gotten down and wondered if it is all worth continuing with chemo treatments, but Dr. Wang has visited with him and encouraged him to keep fighting. I appreciate that Dr. Wang can get my husband to think positively and continue on with his chemo treatments. I am not ready to for my husband to leave me. I can only let him know how I feel, but tell him it is has to be his choice and I'll support whatever his choice is. We both feel very comfortable with the treatments Dr. Wang has chosen for my husband. We're grateful that the VA matched us with Dr. Wang.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Wang came highly recommended to me by my previous oncologist; who felt that UNMC would give me the best odds for fighting my cancer. Dr. Wang is very personable. He always shows genuine interest in my personal life; wanting to know how my schooling is going and how my parents or girl friend are doing if they aren't with me . He has always preferred to see me and my family in person, so he could answer all the questions anyone had, and to build an actual relationship with us. I have been notoriously bad at listening to my Dr.'s and I never ask question, my last appointment was the first that he didn't quiz me on my diagnosis. He has always been insistent on making sure I knew exactly what was going on even if I didn't really want to. This last appointment was also the first time I heard Dr. Wang use the word "cure". I can not give Dr. Wang a high enough rating to truly represent what the guy deserves.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Wang has saved my husband's life. My husband has prostate cancer that had migrated to the bones. He needed immediate and aggressive treatment. Dr. Wang came up with a treatment plan and continues to fine-tune it to the needs of my husband who is doing very well under treatment. We have been treated with nothing but respect by Dr. Wang on the office staff. Dr. Wang always spends whatever time is needed to answer all those questions that come up. We travel three hours for treatment and Dr. Wang and his staff have bent over backwards to schedule procedures on the same day and do what is necessary to make trips as few and as convenient as possible. We are blessed to have a doctor of this caliber who is also caring and considerate.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr.Wang has saved my dads life! A year ago we were really scared about my fathers health. Losing my mother earlier that year and then dads prostate cancer (PSA) raised really high, we are seeing wonderful success in his hormon therapy treatment. My farther really likes Dr. Wang even took a picture with him. I would recommend Dr. Wong to anyone looking for a Dr. Who will fight for his patients. He really cares. Reba Breiner daughter of ELDON BREINER 85 years old. Veteran of the Korean War.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Excellent care. I have been seeing Dr. Wang for two years now. He has always gone to the max in explaining things to me and not leaving the room until I was satisfied.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Wang has done a fantastic job treating my cancer. He told me right away that it was not cureable but was treatable. I have been on Chemo pills for 2 years now. He keeps on top of things and always shows great concern for me. Myself and my family are so thankful that we were sent to Dr. Wang at the Nebrska medical center. Cancer center. I have a lot of faith in him. He explains everything and does not pull any punches. You know exactly what is going on and what to expect.. Thanks so much Dr. Wang.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

When you are dealing with a loved one who is losing a battle with cancer, it may seem that there is nobody good enough to help you fight. Dr. Wang is an exception to the rule. He has taken an the impossible situation of losing a parent to cancer and helped my family feel that we know what is going on. His personal attention to detail, along with a wonderful staff and state of the art hospital make us grateful that he is in practice and we are here in Omaha.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013