Ratings for Dr. David T. Wenk

I was very impressed with Dr. Wenk. I accompanied my mother to her initial visit for her new diagnosis of breast cancer. He was extremely thorough and had a wonderful bedside manner. I wish more doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Outstanding doctor!!! Very knowledgable, kind, caring and involved in treatment every step of the way. I've been a patient of his since November 2010. If you need an oncologist, Dr. Wenk is who you want treating you! He fights your cancer right along with you and is very supportive.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

The best doctor I have ever seen. On initial visit he sat with me and my family for almost two hours and explained my dianosis in great detail. He was happy to answer all of our questions and was very knowledgeable. On every visit since, he has displayed incredible bedside manner and I would not dream of going to anyone else. He comes in to every appointment fully prepared and on the last visit he even brought me copies of the lastest medical trial results for the cancer drug that I am taking. He is really concerned when I have issues and is genuinely happy each time I make progress or come back with a clean scan or good lab work. Bravo Dr. Wenk - You are one of the few good things about our medical system!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

This doctor seemed preoccupied with something else. He arrived on time and returned my phone calls; however was rude and busy during our visit.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011