Dr. J. Don Spillers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. J. Don Spillers

Spillers Orthodontics is the best from staff, to the updated equipment and beautiful buildings. My second child just finished with their services and it has been a breeze. Thanks

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Today my daughter had a follow up appointment, the appointment itself was great. One of the staff members at the front desk was RUDE!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

The doctors and staff are great! I had no clue about what to do and they went step by step. I was totally pleased and my daughter was pleased. She was totally comfortable and now my son is ready. I would recommend this practice to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

The Ortodontists and staff are AWESOME! My 2nd child just had his braces removed and is so pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I visited this practice for an initial appointment for my 6 year old daughter and from the moment I drove onto the immaculate property and stepped foot into the main entrance, I was completely and utterly impressed! The front desk staff greeted me and my daughter and retrieved the paperwork that we completed in advance on their website. I knew then that it was the nicest and most professional medical establishment that I have visited, no matter the specialty, during my 3 years of living in Warner Robins. Everyone treated my daughter as if she were family and they (Amanda) thoroughly explained all of my options and in layman’s terms. Finally, after we say the Orthodontist (Dr. Gordon) , he left the room and the other Orthodontist (Dr. Spiller) came in merely for an introduction and to thank us for visiting. Impeccable!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Our family loves Dr. Spillers. He has good bedside manners and on top of his orthodontist practice. Medical equipments are new and whole facility is thoroughly clean.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Thanks for a great braces experience for Amari!!! You and the staff are wonderful. I highly recommend you to anyone looking for ortho services!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Can't think of anything we didn't like about our 4 years with this business!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Spillers Orthodontics is the best! The staff is professional. Everyone is very hospitable. My husband and I had Invisalign at the same time. Our experience could not have been better. Everything was explained to us thoroughly and Dr. Spillers and his staff is very knowledgeable. Professional and First rate Customer Service. Give them a try!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

When one of my sons needed orthodontic care, my dentist highly recommended Dr. Spillers. Even though I had not heard of Dr. Spillers (I was new to town and this was over 15 years ago), I decided to take my son for an evaluation. I remember visiting the office for the first time and how comfortable they made us feel. We had diagnostic records taken the same day and decided on a course of treatment. Over the next several years both of my sons, my husband and I had orthodontic treatment with Dr. Spillers. We found their office to be well trained, professional and very personable. To this day I take every opportunity to recommend Spillers Family Orthodontics and I am very thankful that my dentist knew where to send my family.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013