Ratings for Dr. Emmanuel Nwumeh

He really knows what he is talking about best Dr I've ever had

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I have never had a family doctor that listened and cared so much about the issues I was having. Since seeing Dr. Nwumeh, I have finally found a way to manage an issue that I have had for over 5 years without any results from previous providers. I will recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Knowledgeable and helpful with my questions pertaining to my visit...has a great personality and doesn't make you feel like he is leaving anything out for you to understand

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

What a terrible experience. I have a condition that requires ongoing treatment. First he prescribed too much medication. After a bad reaction he went too low and I felt horrible. Then he went back to the original dosage. I administer it myself so I scaled it back on my own otherwise I would be having the bad reaction again. He also kept billing insurance under the wrong condition causing problems with payments. He claimed to be knowledgable about my condition but he was clueless.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Nwumeh for almost two years now. He is the most personable and conciencious Dr. I have ever dealt with. I am so pleased with him and his staff that my entire family will be his patients beginning in 2012.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND KIND. hE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

He knew about my problem (calcium deposits) and fixed it right away.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

He is very matter of fact and efficient, but very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Doctor Nwumeh is straight forward in his approach and TX. He listens to his patients needs and makes sound treatment decisions base on the patients imput for the given medical needs. Doctor Nwumeh checks the patients medical history and based on that in my opinion he makes sound choices of medical TX.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Nwumeh is a very good guy. He wants what is best for his patient. I enjoy my visits.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011