Ratings for Dr. James D. Mitchell

This Dr has NO concern for his patients. He tried to force me to go home when I couldn't even get out of bed after surgery. He didn't listen or care about my well being. I was SCARED and told him but he didn't care.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I saw Dr. Mitchell in the Norman McBride Clinic where they took ex-rays after bringing in my MRI. He told me I needed a hip replacement and a knee replacement. Since the knee was not hurting as bad as the hip, we did the hip first. He explained to me how he was going to do the "front" incision because there was no muscles cut and you healed much faster without so much pain. He was right. The first week was a little rough, but each day was better and better. I did my PT every other day for 2 weeks and then went back to work, as I am lucky enough to be able to sit most of the time at my job. I was using a cane by then for a couple of weeks, then left it. Dr. Mitchell was very nice, took time to answer all my questions, and I am looking forward to him doing my bad knee next year!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. performed hip surgery and then even though or maybe because I was still in pain at 6 months - he canceled my remaining appointment, changed the Worker's Comp Form 5 to MMI without seeing me. I have since seen a different doctor who states that my impingement doesn't seem to have been addressed and I probably will be looking at a revision surgery as soon as the inflamation and irritation calms down. I would not recommend this Doctor to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. James D. Mitchell's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

GHI